1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Report Shoot Results to Trap and Field

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 458 WM, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 458 WM

458 WM TS Member

How do you post shoot results to Trap and Field Magazine?

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I all ways though that registerd shoots were reported to the ATA,,,and the took it from there,,,,but I have been wrong before ,,,and more than likley will be wrong again,,,,,,,,some one please tell me

3. smp005

smp005 Member

The Trap & Field reporting form says to mail it directly to T&F and include a copy to the ATA..

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I always sent a simple letter directly to to "Trap and Field" the night of the shoot with the information that I wanted inserted. Winners and scores of each event, number of participants, memorable events, (first 25s, 50s, 75s, and 100s), target attainment plateaus, 25,000, 50,000 etc. Pictures, if appropriate.

Ed Yanchok

5. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

The ATA sends you the form with the "kit" when you put in for a registered shoot. Or at least they did when I ran the club shoots.

Rock

Jim

6. 458 WM

458 WM TS Member

I found the Trap and Field Shoot Report Form on their web site. Our club sends a complete report from R.J. Stuarts software to the ATA with data. Thanks for your help.

MLM

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jim (The Rock) is correct. When you fill the paperwork out for a registered shoot a form is included for the Trap & Field reporting. You fill it out with the facts of the shoot and send it in with the ATA report and the ATA gets the info to Trap & field.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

8. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

458 WM. If you are referring to the SHOOT RESULTS that appear on the main ATA page and also the CLUBS and SHOOTS area under your club I do the following;

I make up the page in pdf format then open the ATA website and click on POST YOUR SHOOT RESULTS HERE! This opens my E-mail with the web-site addressed. I then attach my pdf file to the E-mail and send it.

Michael Stephenson

9. t-bar

t-bar Member

I send a copy of the program plus a complete copy of the trophy report (3-s used)and my own winners report. You do not have to send a copy to ATA unless it is for All-American points.

B

10. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

For the Trapshooters.com Shoot Scores Web click the above link or here http://www.trapshooters.com/shootscores/

Add a copy to this site on TS.com. The price is right and the info is current.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.