1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove TM1 ejector?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I am wanting to remove the ejector from my TM1 so I can soften the spring tension. How do I do it? Thanks

2. setter

setter Member

Take the barrel off, look for small hole, paper clip size, on the side, in line with the ejector. Place a paper clip thru this hole, depress ejector, apply pressure to the paper clip, slowly release pressure on ejector. The paper clip is depressing a small spring loaded pin that rides in a notch in the side of the ejector.

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Do it something white so you won't lose the very small spring and pin.

4. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Great discription Setter, thanks. Also thanks for the tip jbbor.It always amazes me how a person get get info on here. Thanks guys

5. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

TS2001,

That's a very good idea to reduce the spring pressure on that ejector. In my experience that spring loaded pin that stops the ejector is the weak link in a TM-1 as it takes a significant beating over time, along with the notch in the ejector that slams into it. You may want to pick up another spring and pin in case it's deformed and the contact surface of the ejector, although pretty hard, may need a little cleaning up with a file or stone. Otherwise it's a great gun.

Larry

6. setter

setter Member

Zardozforty,

And a good day to you!

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.