1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove title of thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

On a recent thread it got heated over a subject and some comments not by meand I will not say I disagree or agree but were made and was pointed out if someone did basic search they would get here Now anti gun people would have a field day and twist and use to put gun owner in general in bad light. I have tried to remove title from each but does not seem to work what the process . thanks Dave

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Go up to the top of the page and click on /Edit/Delete your message".

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Why delete the title? The thread will still be there for all to see. Removing the title won't hide the content of all the posts. It's too little too late.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

Edit(change) your title

5. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Copper,

Too late the Gubment already has it in your file. As soon as you hit submit message its over.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Don't worry, after the gooberment boys read your post in this thread they will be convinced that you are crazy anyway.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I knew a guy once that had a similar thread. The Agency caught wind of it and he disappeared. We never heard from him again. I don't even like to talk about it. In fact, i'm not gonna say anymo............

8. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Good one, John. LOL

9. copper

copper Member

John don,t you have some panties to sell someone, god you do like yourself a lot the voice of reason Why don,t you tell everyone what they should say and how they should feel . Anyhow the thread was as to the wolf problem in some states My message were not heated others got into it . I can,t seem to remove Title or whole . You know what forget it . If you did a web search as to wolf problem you would come here and see people say shoot them all. Now we can here from John . End of my post have at it John good luck with sweat shop. Swing and a miss

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thanks copper for that truly inspiring sermon. Now if I can just find someone to translate it into English.

P.S. It's best not to post after heavy drinking.

11. copper

copper Member

You know John I did a search on your posts same song you always knocking on someone nothing of real value get out your dictionary and look up self absorbed. I had quit posting here as many have because of blow hards like you that follow people around and bash every thing they post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.