1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove locking lug from citori??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

John, you have one of the best & most reasonable right up there in your neighborhood. Doug's Gunshop

2. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

yep, send it to a gunsmith. It isn't that difficult to remove but when the new locking block is fitted don't be surprised that the top-lever isn't offset to the right like you see on other guns. This has to do with some safety features built in to the trigger and locking block to prevent the trigger being pulled when the locking block isn't fully engaged. With Brownings, the repair is pretty straight forward with some minor fitting to be done. It will be money well spent!

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

John---I bet you won't use Priority Mail to send your gun to a gunsmith will you. LOL Had to say it. Sorry---Matt

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

John---I used Priority to send my Beretta action to MN from Southern IL and it took 2 days(insured). Hopefully you just had a fluke bad experiance. You have a nice weekend as well and good luck with your Browning.---Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.