1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to post pictures?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mojet, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mojet

mojet TS Member

How do I post a picture on this site? Thanks Larry

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Larry check your mail.

[​IMG]

Foggy

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Hey Foggy, What does that thing run on, Methane?

[​IMG]

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Namw it runs on corn mash

[​IMG] thats why its not running real smooth.

Fog

5. Big Tom

Big Tom TS Member

You have to upload your picture files to a web server. Then copy the URL that points to it to the "Image URL" box just about the text box where you type your message. Its as simple as that.

Most internet accounts have some server space available for your use. If so, use that. Some of the cheap ISP's like Netzero or Juno might not give you any server space to use. In that case, there are picture hosting sites out there you can use. I don't use those so I can't give you any information on them, but others can. But use the server space that your ISP provides if they provide it, since you are already paying for it, you might as well use it.

Tom

6. mojet

mojet TS Member

Just trying to get this to post.Larry

7. mike31z

mike31z Member

Ellie Raisbeck is turning 50 on the April 13, 2008 and we would like for all to send her some type of card. It doesn’t even have to be a birthday card.

One request on mailing the card, wait until 8 Apr to mail the card to maximize the effect and she won’t hit me on Wednesday 9 Apr when we shoot league together.

Ellie has pulled practical jocks on a number of shooter for a few years and its time for payback.

I have posted some pictures of her and If you have any please post them If you don’t know how send them to me and I will post them.
    Her Mailing address:

Ellie Raisbeck

1040 Reservoir Ave

Plain WI 53577

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.