1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to post pictures with item for sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bcnu, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

if you already have the pic losded in your computer, just click on the how to post pictures link right above the first regular thread, it walks you thru the very simple 3 or so steps. Very easy. Just type your threadclick on the upload image link, then browse, go to your pictures, click your file, then the specific ppicture, then open, and load. then you choose if you want your text first or the picture first.
    [​IMG]

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Click on the Insert/Upload Image in Blue, then choose browse and find the picture you want that is on your hard drive. Follow directions from there. Mark
    [​IMG]

3. revbook

revbook Member

Thre is a thread with instructions under "Forum Information Threads" at the top of the page. Good luck!

Don

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Why can't ya post a bitmap image? Jpeg works ok.

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"Why can't ya post a bitmap image? Jpeg works ok."</I></blockquote>For the same reason ya can't shoot 12 gauge shells from a 20 gauge gun: different format!

Forum accepts only .jpeg or .jpg formats...not .gif, not .bmp, not .png, not .TIFF. But you can find any number of online convertors that will convert a non-.jpeg image to .jpeg for free: here's one <I>sample.</I>

Keller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.