1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to post pdf pfd whatever it is called

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoot619, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I have a pdf pfd whatever on the Timney conversion of a 870 to a 2 shot competition. How do I get it on here. I can e-mail it to someone but no way in hell have I been able to do anything else with it on here. Ken U

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Ken,

Email it to David using the email link at the bottom of the page. Explain what you want to do, ask him to put the document up on the server and send you a link to the document, then start a thread about it and put the link to the document in the "Website URL" box above.

3. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I already sent it in but no reply to help@Trapshooters.com pdf was included in attachment Ken U

4. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Ken,

You may send it to me at docbombay@gmail.com with instructions as to what you would like done with the file and I think I can help you out.

Regards,

Doc

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

If you have MS Word you can click on the link and get a free desk-top converter to change PDF to Word. It will convert it and give it a .doc file extension. Then you can do anything you want with it.

Wayne

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

You need it on a server so it can be LINKED for posting. You place the PDF link into the "Website URL".

Doc offered his services, just email it to him and he will send you the link when he uploads it to his server. I offer the use of my server also, to you or anyone else that needs something posted.

7. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

All I do is bring up the document, highlite it ,drag it to my desktop and then drag it back to the message field of trapshooters

Doug

8. SBray

SBray Active Member

You can down "Adobe Reader" program for free and you will be able to read those files.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Steve

P.S.

I obviously did not read this carefully, as you wanted to post the file, not read it. Please disregard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.