1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make handicap more fun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Psycho, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho

Psycho TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    After shooting handicap sunday and dealing with a shooter two yards in front of me moving during my shot. I had a Dr Longshot moment on the ride home and decided we need a new system. Here it is.
    No more yardage groups, to be replaced by three yardage lines.The 19,23,27.Makes squading easy,no one shooting in front or back of you,no moving speakers.
    No more earned yardage,replaced with point system,based on earned yardage table,half yard=half a point,1 yard=1 point ect.If you are on the 19 or 23 yard line it will take 4 points to move to the next yard line.So you can now win and stay put until you earn 4 points.There will be no reductions untill you have shot 4000 targets and then you have to ask for it.If not on one of the yardlines you will move forward to land on one,24 to 23 ect.Now the 27 yard shooters can complain about the pros on the 19 yard line!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.