1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how to haul a horse?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdtracker, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gPJo25sb80, no words needed. Birdtracker

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Must be from Miami County. Should wouldn't see a horse in that nice of a car down here in Preble County. LOL!!!

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

My hats off to the driver, owner of the horse however he did it.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

That's pretty funny. When I was hauling cattle several years ago, it was not uncommon to see, btween Amarillo and Ft. Worth, Vietnamese people hauling pigs in the back seat of theirs cars, taking them to kin folks down south.
    Charlie Henderson

5. birdtracker

P.J: you would be the next one to have to sit in the back. I doubt the horse was potty trained!!! Birdtracker

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I've seen lots of ponies/minatures hauled in this kind of manor. You'd never be able to fit a horse in the back like that due to their size.

ss

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/teHfyby_veU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/teHfyby_veU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

At least he waan't hauling ass.

Don Verna

9. birdtracker

Recurvey: that is one spoiled horse. I thought the wife had spoiled our dog! Birdtracker

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

When I was a kid, I had a couple of buddies that got into the hog raising business, and needed something to haul the hogs to the buying station, they bought an old school bus and took out the seats, it worked pretty good until they tried to haul some old sows in, the "fence" they built to keep the hogs behind the driver wasn't stong enough for the big sows, I helped them haul them in, two of us were trying to shove the sows back as the third drove the bus.

We did make it, but wasn't sure who won the war

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.