1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to handle your children

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

An old man calls his son and says, "Listen, your mother and I are getting divorced. Forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,” he says. "I'm sick of her face, and I'm sick of talking about this, so call your sister and tell her," and he hangs up.

Now, the son is worried. He calls his sister. She says, "Like hell they’re getting divorced!" She calls their father immediately. "You’re not getting divorced! Don't do another thing. The two of us are flying home tomorrow to talk about this. Until then, don't call a lawyer, don't file a paper. DO YOU HEAR ME?” She hangs up the phone.

The old man turns to his wife and says, "Okay, they’re both coming for Christmas and paying their own airfares.
    Steve

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Good one Steve, good way to get the kids home for Christmas

Our small family was going to come home for Christmas but the Army decided out son had to work that week so it was just going to be the DIL and the 5 grandsons, we talked to the DIL and said it might be a good time for her to stay home with John because this is the first Christmas they will have been together in the last 5 years, he has been deployed for the others

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Thank your son for his service. It must been difficult not seeing him that often. My boy will be moving to Sweeden in the near future as he is going to marry a Swedish gal. Have no idea when I would see him again.
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.