1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to handle terrorist trials

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Only one way to deal with terrorists:

[​IMG]

The only sad thing about this picture is that Mr. Holder was undoubtedly taught, and almost certainly believes, that Colonel Loan was the terrorist.

2. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Wring 'em dry and make them disappear.

Or take them halfway home.

Tony

3. Bushmaster1313

Perhaps I should have labeled this thread:

Due Process For Terrorists

4. Bushmaster1313

Unloader:

I am shocked, dismayed and disgusted at your suggestion of going over 5,000 feet. Don't you realize how much fuel would be wasted going up the extra 15,000 ft and how that would contribute to global warming. Stop being so heartless and think more about the polar bears.

5. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

One shell per ... much less waste they didn't care when they delivered 911

6. shootman

shootman TS Member

You cant just kill them. Take two up in a huey , put a noose around ones neck with about thirty foot of rope [dog off other end] and boot him out the door. Get your info. from the other one because he will be talking about a hundred mile an hour. Then boot him out the door to shut him up. I think i read this in a bleeding hearts magazine. BOB

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Please forgive my old memory, but there was a General, Pershing I believe, that found the method to quell the Muslims uprisings in the Phillipines. Shoot all but one with bullets dipped in pig blood and cover the bodies with pigs entrails. Then let the one remaining go to spread the word. Peace followed for many years.

Big Jack

8. Bushmaster1313

You would shoot terrorists? How uncouth and uncivilized.

We must sit down and reason with our enemies. Don't you know that they hate us only because of the policies of the Bush Administration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.