1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get out of paying taxes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My solution: Don't Work!

HM

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

One year we didn't pay every penny the government thought we should have paid. What did our benevolent government do? Nothing. Until a few years later. Then they had tripled what we owned and confiscated my wife's paychecks. Then the state government took over where the federal government left off. What do the filthy rich liberal Democrats in the government do when they catch their own. NOTHING. Then they appoint them to public office. Our's is a very crooked government. Very crooked.

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I got crosswise with the IRS several years ago over a matter of $3,500. They were not kind or understanding and they threatened all kinds of actions including vehicle siezure and wage garnishment. So I wonder how it is that all these millionaire politicians can have these big tax debts and act like it was just simple mistake and its no big deal. They must have good lawyers keeping them out of jail.

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Back to why I hate lawyers. They all play a game with the rest of us. A game you lose if you don't get the right participants. Ours is a very crooked government.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

You are right of course Highflyer but it seems like the older I get the more I am using a laywer. Unfortunately our elected crooks do the same.

6. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

If you ever owe the government a substantial amount of money, send it registered or certified mail, return receipt. I had a situation where they threatened me for filing late and paying late. Their mistake, naturally. The return receipt made the dispute a slam dunk for me...

7. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Several years ago the IRS burnt me pretty good.

I then spent the big bucks at that time and turned the books over to a firm of Peat, Marwick, and Mitchell.

The next year the IRS wanted to see my books again.When they seen this firms letter head and stamp they pointed to it and said this is the Rolls Royce
    of tax accountants,they audit the White House.

I have no idea if that was a true statement or not.

I have not had an audit since.I think things has changed and it is no longer Peat,Marwick,and Mitchell.Anyone know?

Bocephas

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

A few days ago I watched a video someone put on this site of Senator Reid saying that paying taxes was voluntary. News to me. But now I know it is voluntary to rich Democrats. It is the rest of us they come after for every dime. And the poorer tax payer you are the more this is true. If you are a poor working tax payer you will pay back with penalties. The pigs are walking around on two legs now under Obama.

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I would be really pissed if I was little Tommy Daschel. Paying all those back tax's and penalties and still not getting the job. He could have avoided paying it if he kept a low profile. Thats 2 of Obamas people in a row now, how many more that are not caught?

10. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Little Tommy Daschel just withdrew his name from the nomination. I am glad that he paid up and that he dropped out. Now he can write a book and/or go on a speaking tour and make another million.

Keep the change, Palin in 2012!

Ed Ward

11. GRR

GRR TS Member

It seams to me the Government should let all tax evaders that are in jail.. OUT. Does this set a precedent, and I'll pay if I get caught.

Remember Al Capone, he didn't get a chance to pay it back. Looks like his family or ancestors can sue the Government.

GRR

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I wonder if hussein threw him under the bus,,,,like he did jere wright?????

13. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I wonder if everybody in Washington is in the same boat? Can Obama be that unlucky?

14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Become a Democrat and a politician and work for Obamam

15. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Toolmaker its up to 3 ppl now-a woman just dropped out cause of taxes--supposed to be some kind of performance czar

16. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Sportshot,this was clear back in 1985 when I had them.

Bo

17. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Of only Big Al Scarface CaPone would have said he was sorry everthing would have been all right. He just didn't think of that at the right time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.