1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Get Me To Shoot For 100K

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooteraa27aa, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Now while I do appreciate the 100K donation its not near enough to get me to blow the dust off the ole 90-T and shoot for it. NOW if the prize money was upped to 105K then i would shoot for it.
    Chris

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

teets, you been drink'n again?

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rosy, Was Dr. Longshorts with him? They're both posting in the wee hours, long after my bedtime. MIA is sometimes getting up then. Hope all is well on your recovery, Bob

4. trapshooteraa27aa

Ran out of beer. Thats why i was still up and couldnt sleep. Dont ever put me in the same category as the Dr. That could lead to a serious azz whoopin.
    Teet

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Sorry about that Teet. Thanks,You gave me my best laugh of the week. I can understand where you're coming from, that is a terrble remark to make isn't it. Just typed the first thought out of my hollow head. Peace my friend,(LOL)Bob

6. trapshooteraa27aa

Bob, No problem. I just sobered up and realized i cant whoop nobody..lol
    Teet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.