1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to find components on sale?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Questor, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Questor

Questor TS Member

What's the best way to shop for shotshell components that are on sale?

Thanks.

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Find somebody who is giving up reloading and buy everything they have. Keep what you need and sell the rest. HMB

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

As for Graf and Sons... Except for target ammo, free shipping.

32 pounds of powder required to waive the haz mat fee. The last time I also included 10,000 primers in my order. The complete order shipped with the waived haz mat fee.

I did not need 32 pounds, but found two others that each needed 8lbs.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.grafs.com/

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Questor, might I suggest you go to a local club and when they order the birds they may allow you to order components. That is what our club does and our components cost 1/3 less than those listed at Graf and Son's. I just purchased 5K of Cheddite primers for $89.00 instead of the $129.00 as listed at Graf's. I also got 5K of 410HS wads for less than $80.00. Ordering through a club would also allow you not to have to pay Hazmat charges as they are delivered on a semi. I'm not being critical of what others have suggested but I like to save money however I can without it being a hassle. If you are in a hurry then go to the local big boy stores. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.