1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to drain a 366

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OregonDon, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OregonDon

OregonDon TS Member

Can anyone tell me how to drain a 366 powder & shot without spilling? Thanks, Don

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

First shut of the powder and shot. Take out the knurled screw and remove the containers with base. Make sure you do not move the loading bar. Pull off the cap on the shot, put your hand on the powder cap and pour the shot out. If you want to pour out the powder, make extra sure you have your hand on the shot cap because the weight of the shot will push the cap off. Jon

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

+1 on what Jon said. I usually hold the base in my right hand and tip the top of the tubes to the left. You can actually hold both caps at the same time with your left hand if you want to.

If I'm changing the bushing for powder or shot, I just lay the tubes over on their left side while holding the caps with my left hand. When changing bushing, tilt the tubes such that the components runs to the TOP of the tubes which you are holding with your left hand. That way you don't spill shot or powder when you remove the charge bar and bushings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.