1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to dismantle a mdl GC15S Graco?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I purchased a Graco Kick supressor used and it was put together. I need to know how to disassemble it to mount it on the stock. Thanks for your help. Jackie B.

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

You have to have a templete to drill the holes, you can either buy the kit from Graco for 150.00 or pay for the instalation, you may also have to buy a new base plate, i think they run about 50.00. sorry for the bad news.If you are in the MD area i can do it for you, but i won't install a base plate that dosen't fit your stock, don't want my name with shoddy work. Joe

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

No disrespect - and I'm not trying to be an ass - but if you need to ask this question you should probably let someone else do the job for you.

-Gary

4. Shooting Jack

Gary, It's not so much that I can't disassemble it, it's that I don't want to take something apart that is unnecessary and could be difficult to put back together. I failed to mention that I have the stock that it was once installed on but know that it has to be disassembled to mount the base to the stock and then put back together. It does appear that everything is put together with allen screws but have worked on enough things to know that sometimes springs are loaded and can hurt you or be very difficult to put back together again. Thanks for your help. Jackie B

5. Shooting Jack

I just talked to Ted and it is only held by a single allen screw. LOL Thanks everyone. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.