1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Clean a Beretta UGB 25?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweintraub, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

Sorry to bother this board with a shotgun cleaning question but the documentation and online videos and other related materials don't adequately cover how to properly clean this gun. I have Beretta 391s and was wonder if the trigger group comes out the same way. I'm just afraid with all of the moving parts I wouldn't get this thing back together again. From what I can tell, folks are just cleaning the bore and the areas that you can see and using a very light lubrication. Is there a need to break this down farther on a regular basis and clean the other parts?

Thanks T.I.

2. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

T.I.

Yes the trigger assembly on the UGB-25 comes out the same as the 391 assembly comes out. Make sure the gun is cocked, knock the one pin out, slide it fordward and out. I had one of the guns for a short time and took mine out, however I did not pull the bold assembly out. It does not look like there would be vary much to it, however I believe a pin has to be pushed in or punched out to get the bolt assembly out.
    Hope this helps

Johnny

3. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

Much appreciated.

4. dss8110

dss8110 Member

If you have the instructions that came with it,it shows how.If not let me know

5. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

I have had a UGB25 for several years now, and I virtually never take the trigger group out.

Keep in mind that the gun is not a gas/auto, so no combustion particles or gasses are circulated through the action. In this sense (and several others) the gun is very much like a O/U.

Every couple of thousand shells, I spray a lot of brake cleaner into the receiver followed by compressed air, and then I spray in a small amount of RemOil. The gun continues to work just fine.

Ted K.

Paul4014 thanked this.
  6. dss8110

dss8110 Member

Beretta recommends every 1000 rounds to pull trigger and bolt in UGB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta ugb25 bolt removal

how to clean a berreta ugb25