1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to: Adjust Seitz trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by steele, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

Who can advise on how to adjust a pull trigger on a Seitz? I know how on my release Seitz, but I'm trying to help out a freind who just bought one. I know I can call Richie, but I thought someone here might know. Butch from Pgh

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

you will need a 5 pound sledge, 3 punches, tweezers and most likely a few pop rivets to put it back together. Know anyplace to get this stuff. ok. just kidding. motordoc

check his web site I think it might have some info there but not sure.

3. steele

steele TS Member

Joe,
    I went on their site, but it only walks you through installing release/pull triggers. It doesn't mention adjustment, which is sorta silly, because you have to adjust the trigger after installation. Did you enjoy IMIS?

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

You need a trigger pull gauge, you need to have the side plate off to see the engagement of the trigger and how much creep you want, I have done this many times, you need proper allen wrenches and it will entail numerous times of taking the pull trigger section in and out to get adjustment precise.

All this can be done

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

A shotgun trigger with adjustment screws, amazing. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.