1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to acess bushings in pw 800 plus

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oz, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz

oz Active Member

they should be like the 900 series. the bushings come out the top. set screws hold them in. if you don't have a manual call or e-mail PW. oz

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

If you have an unmolested 800B or C or Silver ST you cannot access the bushings without emptying the shot and powder bottles and removing the base. A pain i know. I bought one of Jim Skeel's,(he can be founf by doing a search on this site or google him) new aluminum bases that has bushing access through the holes on the top side of the base plate. Jim's base is worth the investment especially if you have the original base on your loader. JRM

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

You say it's an 800 Plus with the aluminum reservoir plate...so I have to assume the aluminbum plate has the two hole plugs in it.

Remove either top plug and pull the bushing out with the brush and handle that shipped with the unit new.

If you cannot get 100% access to the bushing, then do as staterd in the manual, and pull on the Rack Gear towards you - it should pull out a 1/4" or so, and that will move either bushing squarely into the plug area for easy removal.

Pull the handle down, emptying the bushings, then you can shut off the powder or shot plates.

WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.