1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How the news is reporting dead gun ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by b12, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I am getting tired how most all the news on tv have been reporting the gun ban that has been dropped. As I sit here on the computer watching bloomberg news at the same time on tv. Asked about the gun band being dropped. The guest said it was due to a meer paper work process that the public did not want. The people supported the gun band but did not like the process.
    As you and I can see that the largest share of the population do not want and won't stand for any gun band at all. The dignity, honor, moral aspect, honesty, and well being of the american people is no longer a concern with professional journalism.
    I just don't understand. Countries around the world lookup to the US as a way to freedom and self reliance. But there are so many in this country that find fault with every practice that goes on with the freedom of capitolisum. If everything is so wrong in this good ole USA then their is the freedom to get the hell out. Leave room for the good imigrants that want in the honest way. People that don't want welfare but are not affraid to struggle to make their own way and don't need to answer to anyone for what they have.
    Somewhere this liberal crap has got to stop and face reality. Work for what you get and don't need to kiss nobodys rearend. Bill

2. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Well said and well written, the spell checkers may raise hell but you got your point across. What you wrote is how it use to be and still should be today. Some of our so called assistance programs just get people on the public dole and then they think they should be on it forever. We need strict guidelines and they have to be enforced. Ken U

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Media pukes have a habit of trying to change society by telling packs of lies over and over till they are accepted as truth.

This will continue till the people are wise enough to starve them.

HM

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The Russians used Pravda and TASS to spread their propaganda, our giverment has the lame stream media

5. SBray

SBray Active Member

Bill,

This is a good example of the media working their negative views at gun manufactures. My wife read this on breitbart.com. Glock is being attacked on ABC's Nightline. See the above attached link.

They are out to make gun manufactures and gun owners to be the big problem in our country, not the criminals or mentally ill persons!

The average person in our country is being bombarded with all this negative media.

Steve

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

And the REALLY sad thing about that Steve is that using their idiotic "logic"...Fork control would eliminate obesity.

7. WWB

WWB Member

The "Era" of Yellow Journalism is once again upon us--all papers used to tell outright lies to sell papers and they finally came up with a code of behavior and ethics..supposedly to tell both sides of an issue and let the reader make up his mind...! I believe that stance is long gone again--they've dumbed down the language to about the 5th grade reading level and try to tell you what to believe and think!
    Willie

8. dhip

dhip Active Member

LOL,After seeing Rottens post,,Are you smarter than a fifth grader?????Watch the show and see how many are NOT.Guess it proves his point about the dumbing down of America.

Doug H.(pa)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.