1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how the fight started

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

my wife & i were sitting at a table having after dinner drinks at my 40th class reunion when a lady stumbled by very intoxicated. i stared at her longer than my wife thought i should. my wife asked"do you know her?" i replied ,yes i do. we were high school sweethearts & i broke up with her shortly after graduation. i have heard it was then she started drinking heavily & hasn,t slowed down since. my wife replied " did anyone imagine that she would still be celebrating 40 years later!!!" & that is how the fight started.

2. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

I bumped into another vehicle in traffic the other day. The other driver got out of his car and was very agitated and he was a dwarf. He says " I am not Happy"! I says "well which one are you"? That is when the fight started. Bill

3. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

She told me I`d better have something in the driveway that went from 0 to 200 in the morning for her birthday.

I got her a set of bathroom scales.

THAT`S HOW THE FIGHT STARTED.

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

<a href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/fight/Johnathug/Stuff/BOXERS.gif?o=110" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. luckyshot

luckyshot TS Member

my wife wants bigger boobs... i told her to rub toilet paper on them... shes been wiping her butt with it for years and look how big it got.. thats how the fight started.

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

All of those jokes sucked and are worse than anything than that other dude posted who got into trouble ... not meaning to start a fight but aint this a trap shooting website?

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

no newb this is a social gathering place for trap shooters, so it's just like being at a shoot,BS flying in every direction. by the way fellas those are all funny.jackmitch

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I liked the jokes and Mr. Newb go reread the thread " Does it really hurt, when you're stupid?,,,,

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Keep'um comming.

10. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Great response jackmitch. If the subject does not look related to trapshooting then it probably is not. If you don't want to see non related material then don't open the thread. I find most of the trap discussions informative and other off topic ones funny or have some worthwhile content. Many on the forum do not share my viewpoint but they are entitled to their own - no matter how wrong it might be. Quit bitching.

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Go guys. Keep them jokes a" commin". I'm not allowed, too many by me. Mike

12. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

....Went shopping with the wife the other day....she held up a pair of slacks and said "Do you think these would make my backside look big?"

I said " Probably not, but you will have to go up about 4 sizes to get to your real size!"

...and that's how the fight started.

13. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

True story: my two young sons (7-8 years old) and I were christmas shopping for mom. We were in some clothing department in a mall, when my youngest son sees a rack of medium size coats. The "M" in the middle of the rack is upside down and really looks like a "W". He says , "Hey look daddy, theres one for mom. "W" for wide." Well, every woman in the place heard him, and turned around to scowl at me. But this one guy about choked, trying not to laugh..........thats when his fight started.

14. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

My wife and I were out golfing and she sliced a drive out into the cow pasture. Being a manly man I climbed the fence and went out into the cow pasture to look for her ball. I looked everywhere for the ball and it was not to be found. There was a lone cow in the field and I wondered aloud "I wonder...it couldn't be" I went over to the cow and lifted up her tail and sure enough there was a ball stuck you know where. Not knowing what type of ball my wife was hitting I said to my wife "Does this look like yours?"

THAT was how the fight started!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

15. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

good jokes me lads.

16. AlanM

AlanM Member

my wife stood over my shoulder and she laughed too.
    So what is your problem Mr.knows nothing, get a life.

Alan

17. razor

razor TS Member

i said to my wife the other night " you know the only bad thing about being a grandpa is you have to go to bed with a grandma" and that's when the fight started.

18. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Not with the theme but...

I forgot the ever so important "One Month Anniversary," that's how the fight started.

Girls my age are so difficult these days...
    -Trappy

19. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

Oprah Winfrey goes to the doctor for her weight loss problem. The doctor takes one look at her and tells her to take off all of her clothes and stand in the corner. Doctor looks at her for a while and tells her to get down on all fours. Doctor stares at her for a little longer and tells her to stand in the other corner, Doctor stares at her for a while and tells her to get down on all fours. Doctor takes a look at her, and tells her to stand by the window, Doctor looks at her for a little while and tells her to get on all fours. As Oprah is doing this she says this is crazy, what does this have to do with weight loss? Doctor says absolutely nothing, I just bought a new black leather couch and I want to see where it would look good. And The Fight Started

20. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

LOL! JDSENIOR, great joke, had no idea that was coming at the end. Laughed so hard I started crying. Thanks! Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.