1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How the Arabs vote in the U.N.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

What does the Western World have to do to get into the good graces of the Muslim world?
    Liberating Europe and Asia from totalitarians bent on no worship of God or THEIR worship of THEIR God was not enough?
    Conquering all of it and then walking away, after helping them rebuild was not enough?
    Spending trillions of dollars and countless American lives crushing the next iteration of oppression, the USSR, was not enough?
    I believe that the West cannot do enough to make possible Islamo-Arabic happiness. True happiness comes from within.
    I must accept the things I cannot change. For myself, serenity and a calming spirituality is found in the writings of the ancient Irish philosophers. Reaching back into a language and a culture older than Islam, to the Old Gaelic which I'll quote here: "Fxxk 'em!"

Maybe if we let them surround 9/11 Ground Zero with Mosques, they will like us.....
    How they vote in the United Nations: Below are the voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait and Qatar vote against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.

Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.

India votes against the United States 81% of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid :
    Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States

And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States
    and
    Receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States

Receives $143,699,000 annually.

WHY do we do it?

Perhaps it is time to give the money back to the American people who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.

GO GREEN
    RECYCLE CONGRESS IN 2010

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Well at least we can't be accused of running a successful "buy the vote" program.

Eric

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I think what we should do here is have a volunteer donation from the individual American People to these ungratefull countries and give what you want to them and have it all be deductible from your income tax. And Yes, Fxxk`em All. That also should be our Countries new Motto .

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dump the U.N. thats my motto.. Dave Bishop

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Ljutic 111 I like the way you think.. I fully agree..

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

In the 60's there were a bunch of old southern men, I am pretty sure they were in someway connected to the Southern Baptist Church, called the John Birch Society. They used to publish a lot of news letters warning about the United Nations and the long term effect on the sovernty of our nation. I thought they were silly in their predictions and the ramifications of the U.N. Now, as I remember it, they were very correct in their views and what they warned about has happened and continues to happen. The U.N only makes an excuse to have a lot of anti American country leaders, spys and thugs to have a reason to be inside our country. Down with the U.N.

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Barrelbulge, presuming your numbers are accurate, I agree with you 100%.

I also hope that every shooter, that considers themself a republican or democrat, that reads your thread and all of the posts, realizes that a congress made up of both parties and controlled by one or the other at various times over the years have voted for foreign aid to these "unfriendly" countries more often than not.

You are so correct about a house cleaning in 2010. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!!

John E.

P.S. I'll second ljutic111's and Leo's thoughts on this matter.

8. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

We should cut off all aid to islamic trash countries and get out of the un NOW!...Bill

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bill1949, not only Islamic countries but cut aid to any country not friendly to our needs. Bulge.

10. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

You left out, we pay the highest amount of dues than any other nation in the UN.
    We gotta get out of that place

11. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Cuz 1 out of 5 ain't bad

12. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What ever happened to the "John Birch Society?" Are they still around? I use to see them at all the gun shows back in the 1970's.

13. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Yes , I thought they were a bunch of Wackoo,s then but where are they now .

14. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Does it really matter how 2nd and 3rd World Countries vote when we have Veto Power?! We still have bases throughout the Middle East and get plenty of oil as we need it... when those issues begin to truly deteriorate, then we can start assessing the situation - remember, those governments have to deal with internal factions within their constituents... many of whom are fanatical.

regards all,

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.