1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How stupid are we??? Asks Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

[​IMG]

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

Good one. I hope that more people are smarter and out number the stupid ones.
    John

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It is so true and agree with you John

4. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

There are another 535 in DC along with him.Bob

5. 548

548 Guest

So the Drone program is bad?? LOL!!!!!

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

No but killing innocent people with them is

7. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Drones kill less innocent people than either aerial bombardment or artillery. They have the ability to loiter on station waiting for the best time to shoot. Neither other delivery system does. And, I believe that our military makes ever attempt to prevent the killing of civilians.

8. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

So traders, dropping ordnance inside of other country's borders is how we do business?

9. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Tin Man88,
    Outside of the Civil War, we have ALWAYS been dropping ordnance inside of other country's borders. Were you born yesterday?
    Chichay

10. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Sorry, Chichay, I was wrong to assume you knew I was speaking of UNdeclared war. You know, Just flying by and killing folks?

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Tinman, a few years back didn't the Muslim terrorists declare war on the United States? Bulge.

12. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I am admittedly old fashioned in thinking geography and borders. There are secular government countrys we are bombing and muslim theocracys we are living with.

13. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

tinman,

I think the last time the US declared war was WW2. My guess is that you would consider it unreasonable to call "The war on terror" a declared war. If you did, it would mean we could, with your agreement, kill anyone.

I wouldn't deny that it makes me uncomfortable to know that we have soldiers fighting in various ways without Congress ever having declared war. Unfortunately, under the current circumstances, and I would guess for the forceable future, we don't have much choice.

For example, I don't think we want to declare war against our "ally" Pakistan, but I think the drone program is the right way to go. Clearly, the government of Pakistan agrees with us or they could tell us to keep our money and stop our convoys going into Afghanistan.

And yes, "dropping ordnance inside of other country's borders is how we do business?"

Please explain what you mean "There are secular government countrys we are bombing and muslim theocracys we are living with."

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.