1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Sad to lack a sense of humor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bernie, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

It's a shame that the moderator(s) chose to terminate the "Message Deleted?????" thread. It was harmless and funny, but apparently offended the wrong person. Too bad some people have no sense of humor whatsoever.

No doubt posters "Message Deleted" and "Message-Deleted" were removed also and I'm sure I'll be next. Maybe I should just say goodbye while I still can.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Bernie, this is a SERIOUS site dedicated to the SERIOUS sport of Trapshooting. The posters here are SERIOUS. If you can't be SERIOUS, then go to www.clownchat.com and hang out there.

SERIOUSLY,

Tron

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

BERNIE,

(You forgot to curtsy)

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what the Tron said!

5. PaleRider1966

PaleRider1966 TS Member

Bernie, if you are referring the the thread I started, it has been closed, but not removed. I don't know why....I just went back and read it and there is nothing offensive left there.

I don't believe it is David's work either. I've spoken with him in the past and he's a reasonable guy. Apparently he has given a moderator some authority and the power trip has gone to his head.

Maybe we can all eventually get our acts together and all the posts will look and sound the same. That seems to be what some folks want.

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

It's just another in a long line of conspiracies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It's not that nobody hasn't a sense of humor. It is the take over of threads by the site clowns and then one has to out do the other and it just goes on and on. No one can ask a serious question without some smart ass coming in and screwing it up. It obviously offends several/many. If you want funny ha ha then start a thread for that and stay off others unless you have something to add other than what you think is funny BS.

You are the main reason that there are more readers than posters. The true posters have left and the made at home comedians have taken over. So keep it up and maybe you can have the site totally to yourselves.

Don

8. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

BIGDON, nobody has ever accused you of having a sense of humor, that's for sure. You are, however, the site idiot, so you can be proud of that.

Thanks for giving me so much credit for turning everyone from posters to lurkers. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked with you since you're still a babbling blowhard. I'll keep trying though. LMAO

9. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

I don't want to hi-jack this thread.... But this picture of John Wayne Gacy has to be worth some money....

LWL

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

bernie it would take more than a little dick wad like you to drive me out of here. I believe I was here while you were still deciding whether to be an adult or a juvenile, to bad you chose the latter. Your attempt at slander is as lame as your attempt at humor. Do you continue to go around drawing mustaches and defacing signs thinking that you are such a humorist. Read some of you and your ilk's prattle and you will see who the site idiot is/are.

As said before if you want a comedy club start your own thread.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.