1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How old are the youngest soliders for Vietnam now

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

When was the very last deployment ,I was having a conversation as to age of youngest from that war now . 55 or 56 years old Thanks Dave

2. copper

copper Member

I knew 1973 I just wondered if we had stop deploying before that, EE take your attitude else ware, I am not interested in your oppinions on anything. I don,t follow your posts do same for me. you have anger issues. I had done a serch could not find real answer. Dave

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Chill cop. This is not your site.

4. copper

copper Member

This site is for people to sell things and exchange information as questions on various things. Is most likley paid for by merchants selling there stuff. When I share how certain people are treated here when asking a random question with others What do you think they say, They would never go here .' ; If I were a merchant I would have a big problem with the fight mongers. I have people after telling the stories said they would never come here, Next how many have left here never to return. This is not your site and you are not giving people what they come here for. So I am suposed to put up with being constantly baited into childish personal fight I have stayed because of the good info, Will leave because of the Nonsense. I am forced to deal with this NOT WORTH IT. I WILL LOOK ELSE WARE . I had stoped reading coments but this is rediculas. PS THANKS VERY MUCH TO Gary Walkes for the info

5. Barry C. Roach

Learn to spell. Your grammar stinks, as well. Bye, bye.

6. copper

copper Member

Well thanks I will work on it, and your caracter stinks , see just like 12 year olds and this comes from me asking about the age of soliders from a war. And to be left alone, ONLY ON TS well something to talk about at work I guess

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

copper

"This site is for people to sell things and exchange information as questions on various things."

copper when David informs me that he has given you the power to decide policies for this site then I will except what your trying to sell. Until then you are wrong and if you don't want others to respond to your posts or threads don't post them. This is an open forum as long as the rule are followed so you don't get to choose who responds to you.

Bob Lawless

8. robusto

robusto TS Member

copper, don't let the rudeness of a few posters that lack common manners run you off. just ignore them the best you can.

9. copper

copper Member

Then let me get this strait you think is is a good thing for people to follow others around and pick fights, For the fun of it . And that defines this as what. The question was no way a political any thing, during a holiday asking about soliders there is no two sides EE Jabed at me and i asked him to not start, I have no interest. Your spin is this is fine to do this, You must have a strange group of friends. Have a nice life and I will sujest people don,t come here unless they don,t mind this. Dave I don,t need to buy or sell any thing here , These are not debaits they are nasty personal attacks have nothing to do with subject matter . I bet if you took a vote here majority would welcome a block from there threads on certain people that harass them

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

JUST WONDERING IF COPPER IS THE LONG LOST JOE FRIDAY??? sorrey about the caps

11. Barry C. Roach

robusto and copper, Is there anything I've said here untrue? Copper, old sock, no one is trying to pick a fight with you. Your just too sensitive. A lot of little kids are that way and feel they must strike back at things they don't understand.

12. copper

copper Member

First of all you just answer my question that was manly of you grown up. What littel kids do is talk crap pick and taunt unless taught better as children. The Act your age comes from. When joking around with friends this BS is fine. Suject matter serious question serious answer. You were not rude ,respect get respect. Taking crap on and internet doesn,t show your a grow up, And the people who don,t want to mix it up are children because they don,t except it , do you read what you wrote. Well if that the way you feel my respect for you went out the window . Dave Do exsplain to evey one how being a man is excepting crap on a web site. And a child is someone who doesn,t want to take it , or be involved in it. What the hell is wrong with this picture

13. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

This has got to be either Lumper or Gordy.

14. copper

copper Member

You know what I am not returning to this post I was interested in the history of the Vietnam war and now I am in a pissing contest once again. I have been told by people who have been on here for years don,t post. Or don,t look after you do, There is a group lives for this. They are so right.

15. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Personally, I think it was a great question to ask. We are trapshooters. We are to be friends and teach our younger generations... I teach all the kids there is no dumb question and teaching them from the words of people who were there is priceless!!!!!

16. Barry C. Roach

I don't have any problem with copper trying to learn but go back to the fourth thread here and see who started the fireworks. Copper threw the first black cat.

Respect is earned and he hasn't done that yet.

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

Somebody fill me in...what, exactly, is copper all red-assed about now?

18. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Lets see copper asked a question and got a good response from Gary Waalkes and then EE responded and copper blew a gasket and started telling every one what to do and what this site was for and why no one come here or stays here.

Just a general melt down no big deal to anyone but copper definitely a fun thread.

Bob Lawless

19. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

i'm glad there still those who care enough to ask about our generation....His first question seemed honest enough.....And then the barbs started. I took my oath in Jan 69, and when he first asked the question, I had to stop and think, just who was considered a Vietnam Vet at the very end, as I know soldiers that were detoured to Okinawa after landing in Vietnam. A lot of Regs are changed to accommodate changes in the game.......Like the CIB has been lowered to everyone in the unit and "Bronze Stars" are openly handed out to the upper level of command...No gun fights necessary. The CIB has also been outsteped by the new CAB.

I'm glad someone took the time to ask.

20. Barry C. Roach

Welcome home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.