1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Obama got elected

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's a good website, refer all you liberal friends to it.

Mash and laugh.

HM

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Trappy is the one with the tan/plaid scarf.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hppMh1DC2z4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hppMh1DC2z4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Uh,... got more votes?

The elite media controls the Electoral College?

The elite media framed Sarah?

The elite media filmed Sarah and recorded her?

The elite media forced conservatives to stay home?

The elite media controlled the Republican party?

The elite media refused to help the Republican party?

The elite media has more votes and is smarter than the Republican party?

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

you can always tell a dumbacrat,,,,,,

you just can't tell em much,,,,,,

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I see our resident liberal is back. Maybe if more of the electorate was bright enough to know the answers, the results may have been different. We need a civics test to be able to vote,,,,not smart enough to pass,,,study,,,,still not smart enough,,,,you can't make enough of an intelligent decision on how this country is run.

If we didn't have the economic meltdown the results would have been very different as well. Just so you know charles, most of this was spearheaded by your wonderful dems that you love so much.

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Charles K80 is actually the first chick. LOL

7. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

10 of the 12 thought that the Republicans were in charge of the congress!?!?

The 11th honestly answered she had no idea and one seemed to know the Democrats were in charge.

About the same results for questions about who is Harry R., Nancy P., Barny F. et al.

There is no doubt that the media was guilty of malpractice in their coverage of this election but what the he## can we do to get our message out there?

I take some consolation in the fact that with this extreme lopsided media coverage AND a record amount of money raised (illegally?) and spent in support of the media's darling, he still only won 52% of the vote.

8. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

The number one reason the election was lost is that the Republicans lost thier conservative core values. The Bush Administration and the Republicans in congress were no better than the "tax & spend" Democrats. Many Republicans couldn't get to the public trough fast enough. This administration ran up deficits like no other in history! This administration and the Republican party forgot it's fiscal conservative values, pro-family, pro-gun and keeping God in this country. It got diverted by trading earmarks for values!!

Over 42 Republicans in the House & the Senate were investigated, indicted, censored and or charged with crimes. Scandal after scandal rocked this administration. The Democrats also have some real garbage in their party but were talking about our party! I don't care a lick about the Democratic party. If were going to throw rocks at liberals and Democrats then we better have a clean house ourselves!

We Republicans supported and voted for a candidate who in my opinion is a Republican in name only ( RINO). John McCain is a good man, good politician and a war hero but he is NOT what conservative values are all about. John McCain was absolutely no match against Barack Obama in style and oratory skills.

During all three debates John McCain looked like a stodgy stiff old man versus a young man, highly educated and a speaker with oratory skills as good as the late President Ronald Reagan. Barack Obama is a visionary and that style sells! Like it or not the Obama ran a near picture perfect campaign. He drew crowds three and four times larger than McCain.

As much as I like Sarah Palin, it was probabaly not a good choice at this time. Her lack of knowledge on how the government works really hurt her. Her knowledge on things like NAFTA, CAFTA and that Africa is a continent not a country made it hard for people to take her serious as a second to the President of the United States. Now part of this can be blamed on the McCain staffers for not having her adaquately prepared and part of it lays at Palins feet for not taking the time to understand what was really at stake. Unfortunately, the end result was a loss to an inexperienced populous candidate.

The Republicans, first and foremost need to get rid of John Boehner from Ohio. He will not help this party going forward. He infact is one of the major stumbling blocks in our party. Mike Huckabee needs to stop slinging mud at his peers from his own party. Finally, the Republicans need to find themselves a fresh young candidate who has conservative values and can get elected i.e Paul Ryan-WI, Bobby Jindahl-LA, Tim Pawnty-MN and Crisp-FL. If the Republicans can't find their roots in the next four years, we will be at the mercy of the Democrats for eight years!

Rick

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I am so looking forward to Obama taking power. He promised everybody everything. Prosperity for all. A world at peace with that war mongering Bush gone. All doves and butterflies. I really hope the liberals on this board don't go anywhere. He is going to end the use of fossil fuel and stop global warming. He is going to make radical Muslims act like pussy cats that love the world. He is going to end racism. All the nations of the world living in harmony. I wish I knew more liberals.

10. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Evidently, Al Quaida is not impressed with Barack Obama. He isn't even the President and they are referring to him as a "house negro." So much for middle eastern civility..lol. I'm sure many Dems thought the name Barack Hussein Obama would get him an invitation to play middle eastern politics.

Barack Obama is about to find out what playing real world politics is all about. His promises on troop reductions in the middle east are likely to be first in a long line of broken political promises! Sin Fin!

Rick

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama has no health plan, policy, or agenda, he has no education plan, policy, or agenda, he has no foreign policy but does have a possibly agenda, he has no plan,policy, or agenda to curb the financial distress to keep this nation from slipping into a depression from the recession its in now, he is a smooth talker who convinced a majority of people who mostly want something for nothing that he has all of the answers when in fact he has none and is not really sure what the questions are ... The fact is being the President Elect could not of happened to a more deserving person at a worst time in the history of the United States, but we the American people will end up paying for it ... Obama cannot help but fail because he is not sure whats really going on or not going on depending on how you look at it ... He cannot vote "Here" or "Present" any longer, now he has to stand and be held accountable for and quit blaming Bush or McCain for the worlds situation when its the Democrates that got us here in the first place ... Sit back and watch as this fool make a fool out of himself and blames everyone else for it until the American people won't take it anymore ... He comes up with "Yes, we can" and "Change" like its really going to happen when in fact all its going to do is get even worst because he is the one that is out of touch with reality, but he is the new President Elect who will be residing in "the crib" formerly known as the White House ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I disagree in calling Barack Obama a fool! He is a very smart, highly articulated man. The MEDIA has made it impossible for him to to succeed.
    There is no way Barack Obama can ever meet their built up expectations.
    The media has built him up so high that he has only one way to go and that is down! Once the honeymoon is over, the leftist media will pile up on him like they did Bill Clinton in his final two years!

Rick

13. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Bush is handing him the keys to the Titanic..He will need all our support..

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Since his election was assured the stock market has plummeted. Next he will try to nationalize large corporations and defund the military while asking more and more of them. Obama and the dunces he is appointing will be a disaster. The left-wing media that got Obama elected won't have anyone to blame with the libs in charge of everything. It is going to be fun. Don't go anywhere mizzou. We will need you and trappy. I will enjoy my family reunions over the next few years. I live in a solid red state in a lib family. My own dad supported the commie.

15. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Don't you just love those who are already making excuses for failure? Obama's over his head and I believe even he knows it. I intend to sit back, enjoy some popcorn and watch the show. I foresee huge midterm gains for the opposition, as the geniuses in the electorate abandon their false god....As for the media? they lost any credibility they had. Stick a fork in 'em...

16. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I beg the differ with you Highflyer. The stock market tanked well before Obama was elected. McCain would be facing the same exact market right now. The people that Obama has named/chosen for his administration are far better and more politically astitute than Bush first go around. Rahm Emanual would run circles around Andy Card. I'm not crazy about Tom Daschle at HEW and I'm at wits about the Attorney General but I do not believe he will be congressional approved. He has threw out some very good names of some very qualified people and he is going to need it!!

This guy stepped into a pile of crap! No one person in four years is going to get this ship righted. I'm thankful that Bush ( who I voted for twice ) and his crnies are gone but sorry that our choices were Obama and McCain! Nether in my opinion the best we could have chosen! I'm looking forward to the new bunch of conservatives coming up through the ranks. There is light at the end of this tunnel!

Rick

17. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

waterhouse: Who do you know where the situation would not be "over their head"

18. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

What Rico said...Mizzou

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This guy didn't step into a pile of crap, he is a pile of crap.

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Come on Rick,,,wise up,,,If you had a small fortune in the market would you leave it in to be taxed at 25% after the idiot obama promises to raise capitol gains,,or would you pull it out now at a rate of 15%??????

The best thing osama could do is say he'll not raise cap. gains taxes and just watch the market then,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.