1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Not To Rob a Gunshop

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GW22, Jul 28, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Check out this genius.

-Gary

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

In some states, perhaps all, people who work in gun shops are REQUIRED to carry a gun.

3. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

I love the last sentence in the article. I didn't know that there REALLY WAS a law against being stupid. The moron law is enacted finally

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I gotta tip my hat to the Gun Store employee who displayed great restraint. I'd have shot the POS. Like he will learn his lesson. Guarantee you he gets out of prison and repeats. Call that stereotyping if you may but the truth is the truth.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Is picking on the stupid considered profiling?

This guy is a complete waste of oxygen, and a good candidate for retroactive abortion.

Putting one in the kneecap to hold him might have been a good idea for the future. A gimpy recidivist is easier to apprehend.

HM

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Ya can't fix stupid!! LOL

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

It seems to me, that he wanted to go to jail!!! Maybe he owed to much to his bookie or drug dealer, and needed to get off the streets fast. Then again maybe his shoe size is larger than his IQ. break em all. Jeff

8. Avatar

There actually are individuals who have a real handicap when it comes to calculating the risk of future consequences for their present "grab the prize" action. Then, you have men with the extra Y chromosome who, if burglars, seem to do things like crawl through the window while the homeowner is inside watching TV. Fascinating business. Obviously, those types should not go into crime as a career..

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have seen the picture of the robber, sure looks like Obama's son to me ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I recall reading in The American Rifleman (NRA's magazine) about an idiot with a double barrel shotgun who tried to rob a gun shop. To show he meant business he fired one round into the floor and the other into the ceiling.

11. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

There is a film clip out there, same deal but there is a dog that comes up and over the counter so fast the perps gun wasnt all the way up

Gotta find that !