1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How much?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhmorrisn, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhmorrisn

jhmorrisn TS Member

I picked up a BT99 for my Granddaughter to use. She shoots on a High School team with Rem 1100.

But she likes her 1100 so now I've got it. The only problem is it doesn't fit me.

I can not get the beads to line up. My question is, what do you think it will cost to get it fitted?

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Put this in the right category and you will get some responses

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Try an adjustable stock.

T

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Do you mean you can't get the beads stacked or you can't line them up left to right?

ps - not everyone uses "category view" so you still might get some response here. But just to get more exposure you might want to move to the shooting side.

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Leave the gun alone so when your grand daughter comes back to get it she will be able to use it. HMB

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

An adjustable comb may be all you need - won't effect your grandaughter if she wants it someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.