1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how much to reblue 90t rec?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettagold53954, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

how much and where

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I hear Doug is the one to see for the work on the 90T. He is on the site here. Have you looked into the Metalife? Doug can do that and it looks nice. He has pics on his website. Also, if you do a search here, you can find pics of it. Arent you selling this gun? Steve

3. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

yes i am selling this gun but have people wondering how much it was and i had no clue

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I recommend looking at having it teflon coated. The bead-blasted bluing just doesn't hold up very well. I've been doing all the 90-T's for the past couple of years with the teflon. I also give a two year warranty against it for rubbing off. It'll surely last longer than that.

With a side by side comparison, you cannot tell the difference. Here's a pic of a 90-T with black teflon with silver teflon sideplates.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.