1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Much Snow Do You Have

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

Nothing yet NE PA Stroudsburg

2. Maytag

Maytag TS Member

3" in central Huntingdon County. 30 miles south of State College Pa.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Just started snowing at 7:30 am in Harleysville, Pa. 35 miles north of Phila.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I just looked outside and nothing yet but if we get any it won't last long being as its supposed to be 74 for a high today ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

We only have an inch or so in SE Michigan but then the big storm was going to our south. Makes me wonder....This week, Coppenhagen had a worst in recent memory winter storm just in time for the UN Climate Change Conference...then Obama is going to come back to DC in time for a foot or more of snow. When will people finally realize this Global Warming is BS and just a big political scam to control more of our lives?

Regards,
    Scott

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Not much chance of snow here in So. California .. will be in the mid 80s today!

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's 0920 EST, northern Delaware, 10+ and coming down approx. 1" an hour with strong winds.

Gonna be a gooder. Guess all the Pilgrims are out getting there 10 gals. of milk and 20 loaves of bread!!

The funniest thing to watch is the yuppies trying to drive a 4 WD SUV that don't understand how to...

Stay dry and warm...

Curt

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Ahab is right. Looked aroudn this morning in So. CA. and everything is green and it is to be warm today for NHSC's ATA shoot. Last snow in the foot hills of L.A. was in the 1980's. We got snow in the mountains two weeks ago -- good for the skiers. Sierra Nevadas and Lake Tahoe got a lot of snow -- good to relieve the drought. Fred

9. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Middle MD we have about 8" and starting to snow heavy, looks like will be a big one.

Curt, those yuppies in their SUV's are going to buy me a new Trap gun, will go into work Monday with plenty of wrecked suspensions to fix. They don't understand that they may be able to go ok, they just can't stop.

John
    [​IMG]

10. chipking

chipking TS Member

Looks like about a foot on the deck. It's 9:45 now and still coming down hard here in Fredericksburg.

[​IMG]

--- Chip King ---

11. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Central NJ only about 1 inch so far . Very fine snow but South Jersey has quite a bit as it moves along the coast . Mallard Trap Club will open but we will be watching the weather for safety reason`s and close when needed . Already had plenty of emails as to whether we will open or not ? Probably close for Sunday .

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

Man am I ever glad I live in Alaska. Here in Kasilof we only have 6 inches of the white stuff.

13. Maytag

Maytag TS Member

It's 10:30 and we have 5" in central Huntingdon county, Pa., but snowing hard.

14. arend003

arend003 Member

Here in Minnesota twin cities area have about 8 inches on the ground and maybe an inch coming in later sunday night

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I really love seeing those type of pictures, jogs my memory of why I moved to Arizona ... Now, what did I do with the sun screen ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

[​IMG]
    Here in Keedysville, just south of Hagerstown MD and still snowing...wooo hooo!!!

Scott

17. white rattler

white rattler Member

Sitting in my front room with a Tom and Jerry in my hand and looking out over the pool at 70f I can say that I can not see any snow now or down the road in the near future. Merry Xmas from Phoenix Trevor Dawe.

18. primer

primer TS Member

70 here and lots of Sun. South West Florida. To cold to go to the pool. Maybe tomorrow.

19. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

must not be that nice in Arizona and Florida if you have your ass perched in front of a computer on a Saturday morning.

20. hdskip

hdskip Member

Close to 20" here in Staunton Va.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.