1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How much longer do we have to hear from Mrs.Keet?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by spritc, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

Is anyone as tired as I am of this anti-gun liberal, who keeps trying to use reverse psychology to convince people the left is right and the right is wrong.
    Ban it from this site!!! It isn't here to discuss anything but left politics and lies. It doesn't know the first thing about shooting trap or skeet. And the weather in Indiana is 86 and mostly sunny.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Well if you're taking a poll, yes, ban him.

There have been several Democrats here who support liberals, and I've never called for their banning, and in fact have defended their free speech rights even though I think they are wrong. The key is that they are, in fact, gun owners, and though I feel they are misguided, they are at least honest.

But this jackass is not a gun owner. He is an anti-gunner who posts garbage designed to make make law-abiding gun owners look like racists and maniacs. He supports gun banners and wants to see an end to concealed carry laws. He has done race bating by wildly claiming there is a whites only gun club in Texas, but cannot back up his lie.

All he has accomplished is to drag this site into the mud.

The pity is we see this idiots show up every election cycle. This is a gambit done by the anti-gunners. They brag about this on liberal websites and urge their followers to pose as gun owners and attack gun laws and pro-gunners. Then right after the election they evaporate until the next election cycle.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Awww...just let her stay...Its fun to have a dumb ugly and billigerant moron kid to beat up on and not feel guilty doing it...everybody has a village idiot and shes ours I guess

4. Brian in Oregon

The problem is everything that idiot posts is easily found on a google search because this site does not have the metadata codes to instruct web crawlers from bypassing it. (This also runs the bandwidth up considerably.) So whenever this jerk makes some race baiting comment about gun owners, bingo, this site is put in a bad light on google searches. Either the troll needs to go, or the metadata needs to be changed.

5. CalvinMD

I see your point Brian..in that light I concur

6. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

Brian I know what you mean. But I don't think this nusance has done anything really wrong other than try in cause trouble and mislead. They do have the same rights as we do. I just consider the source and laugh at him. This indivdual is so obviously antigun. I mean what was the post about Luger suppose to represent? He is a RINO I say good ridence to bad rubbish. Thats my .02 worth. I will get off my soap box. Keep up the good fight. I have to admit I read his post because they are intertaining and obvious. Tim

7. spritc

spritc Active Member

The problem is this, we the right, conservatives, or Republicans or all three, in my case, believe in free speech and the anti gunners know it. Thus we allow them to spew their crap and we read it and respond. When a person like Mrs. Keet and muskethead come onto a site they come with the intention to deceive. When you lie and try to convince people that we are the ones that are wrong and people like Odumbass are right, some that are life-long democrats start believing their spew and don't weigh the facts.

Yesterday I mentioned voting out Lugar in Indiana and Mrs keet finds an article that is to make us believe that if we vote this anti-gunner out of office, we'll get more democrats elected. When in reality they are trying to save the POS RINO Lugar from getting voted out. Lugar needs to go, Mrs Keet needs to go, but it is always Davids decision who remains on this site. But if we're taking a vote, I vote to ban it!

ps. Lugar has been trying to get democrats to vote Republican in the primary on Tuesday. Does that say anything about that POS?

Steve in Indiana

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Fact, heahe is the best thing going for to prove with each and every post heshe makes, is that the left is a bunch of lunitic fruitcakes, very biased, uninformed and proof that Liberalism is a severe form of mental illness.

We can correct heshe and inform others when we post counter threads with correct info and make known additional sources of information.

It provides good comedy relief.

Heshe informs us of the tactics the anti gunners think work.

The lunecy to post anti gun stuff on a pro gun site is as about a big a waste of time to post pro Bush stuff on the Huffington Post, but if heshe wants to, fine, it keeps heshe clearly in our view. Besides it proves the definition of insanity.

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

Lit,

So you're for letting this liberal say anything it wants? There are people out there that are followers and not self thinkers that may read it's spew as gospel. I believe in showing and telling the truth, even if it hurts.

10. ctreay

ctreay Member

I am on the permenant ban side.

ctreay

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Gawd, will I next on the list???

12. CalvinMD

Until its gone/banned...ignoring heshe totally would be wise...unlike a hemorrhoid it might just go away on its own

13. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Banning is what they do on the left. Just Ignore.

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

skeet has a much right to be here as anyone. He plays the antagonist role and the intolerant natives take the bait every time. Skeet lives for the replies.

Denny, you know perfectly well they cannot do what you suggest. Besides, look at the entertainment we would loose. Too bad the original sammie is no longer here. No one riled the natives like sammie.

musketman, ha ha , no spelling bee champions here. It just keeps getting better.

15. Brian in Oregon

I've posted this before, but this seems an appropriate place to repeat it.

---------------------------------------

Found this post over at Shotgunworld, on page 3 of a discussion about a guy resting a loaded AND closed gun on his toe.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=281322&start=40

Aw heck...let's not get our collective panties in a bunch! This is Em Are Skeet, aka Cicero, aka KeystoneSkeet, aka ShootsInMaryland purposefully blowing smoke. Consider the source, folks!

This is the same guy trolling TS.com as Mrskeet410.

16. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The Literalist is 100% right. It is the people on here that respond to the Jerk. I have finally trained myself to mentally eliminate him/her whenever I see the name. STOP RESPONDING TO KEET. Keet seeks attention and you people are giving it to him. Mike

17. trench12

trench12 TS Member

has anyone proven that mrs keet is a carbon based life form?? I am starting to think that it is a persistant irritant such as CS or CN. Or maybe some sort of bacteria that infects web sites? any thoughts on this----- TG

18. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

What Bulge said.

19. late bloomer

late bloomer TS Member

I believe that is was Carl Sandburg who said "Be careful in getting into an argument with a fool; because, a passerby may have trouble in telling who the fool is." If you want someone to go away, just ignore them. They won't like not getting the attention.

I live in Topeka, KS where the Phelps Family and their picking of military funerals and funerals of 80 year old widows with "God hates gays." and a lot of hateful things about the military has caused much distress. After we learned to ignore them, their message no longer is cause for our attention.

Terry Sandlin

20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Bulge & bloomer have it right, she just craves attention because she has no life beyond being an internet bozo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.