1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How much is this stuff worth??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RBur, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBur

RBur TS Member

I recently came across 4 boxes of new Remington "Empty Primed Shotgun Shell" hulls. They are in their original box. 2-100 count 12 gauge All-American 2 3/4" and 2-100 count 410 gauge
    2 1/2"

I also have an Acme Industries--Model 200 reloader made in Mayville Wis. I believe this would be a very early MEC reloader. A newspaper in the box was from 1958

I am willing to sell this stuff if I can get a fair offer. I will then donate the money to our local SCPT kids.

Ron Burdick

2. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

All American use a standard 209 size primer with the designation of *97. I believe this was the first of the standard sized primers for Remington. Richard

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You need a short wad for All Americans, like a Winchester red or (discontinued)RPA-12.

there was a white biscuit in them that used to come loose after reloading too many times and make an occasional barrel rupture.

HM

4. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Ron:
    I would be interested in the .410 cases. No, I don't shoot skeet but do like them in my .410 Contender.

Feel free to contact me at the above e-mail.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.