Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much is this Remington 3200 32

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  OldGoat 
#1 ·
Posting for a friend at the club.

He has a Remington 3200 Special Trap O/U 12 gauge with 32" barrels. IM/F. Original monte carlo stock and forend. 98% blueing. Upgrade completed. He has extra MC stock with adj comb and forend.

Two questions:

- is 32" barrels rare for Rem 3200?

- How much is this package worth?

Sorry - no pics for now.

Thanks.

Jon

#3 ·
I just went thru several weeks looking for one of these...I would say 1200-1250 will be more realistic. 32"s are a little more scarce. I see them advertised for 1400 plus but they seem to hang around quite awhile. If it has really good wood that would give you an advantage. Need pics.GaryL.

#6 ·
Just asking....as I see 98% used guite frequently here.....but isn't true 98%....new unfired.....I thought 98% was the condition before you shot it and less after you did. I've bought quite a few guns over the years, usually I buy NIB.....and very few of them would I consider to be 100% ....my experience has been,... your lucky if its 98% when you assemble it. If it's been shot 98% is gone.....what say you?,,.....%~)

#12 ·
Interesting that the "Blue Book" indicates that 32" barrels are less desirable than 30"...but that is only one of several differences that you can note in the Blue Book. Try to buy Smith & Wessons for the listed $ in the Blue Book...they have very low selling prices listed. I always thought 32" barrels should be worth more. Regards, Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.