1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How much is my Anton stock worth?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRD, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRD

JRD TS Member

Just curious how much my Anton stock is worth? I was planning on keeping it, but I might let it go for the right price. I have been going to build up a 1100 for a couple years but have never got around to it. I hate to let a piece of wood just sit. Let me know what you guys think a fair price would be.

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

jrd:

I guess it is worth what someone want's to pay for it but back in the late 1980's I bought one for 200.00 from my cousin but he paid over 600.00 for it but he also sold the gun with the original stock so that is why I bought it so cheap.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

It does look like a nice one an un cut it seems if you have had it for a few years then it should bring more than you paid for it ok my self even though I paid 200.00 for mine I wouldn;t take 600.00 for it because it fits me and it don't really hurt the looks of the gun either.

So my sugesstion is put a price on it and you can always come down but it is sort of hard to go up.

The link above someone is looking for one.

foghorn220

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

4. JRD

JRD TS Member

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Like most products it's worth what someone will pay. Some will think it very valuable and desire it with vigor. Others couldn't care less since ol' Betsy's stock works well just the way it is.....Bob Dodd

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

JRD,
    I am interested in the stock my e mail is above or call me
    813-967-5900

Buddy

7. JRD

JRD TS Member

Buddy- I tried to call ya, no answer. You can email me at johnrdaniels@yahoo.com or call 307-299-0104.

8. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.