1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How much $ for a used 90-T?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by C-Money, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money Member

I may be in the market for a used 90-T. I have shot an 11-87 for almost 20 years, and for my 30th birthday my wife would like for me to get a new trap gun. I am figuring on $1000 to $1500 to spend. Is a 90-T in good shape possible in this price range?? Corey

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I would say that a reasonable condition low rib could possibly be had for $1750 to $1800. I haven't seen any go for less than that for a couple of years now. The market for 90T's has rebounded a bit lately. I'm not saying that a deal isn't out there, you just may have to look for a while.

A very nice gun to look for in the price range that you've suggested is a BT-99 Plus. They have all the adjustments that one could ask for and a very good barrel to boot. Just a personal opinion.

ec90t

3. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

I haven't seen 90Ts in your price range but you could get a nice 682 for the amount you mentioned.

ed.

4. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

A low rib version $1,900 to $2,100 and a High rib one up to $2,450, considering that they are in at least 95% condition.

Berettaman7

5. C-Money

C-Money Member

I may need to look at BT-99's. I will keep my eye's open for a good deal. Thanks for the help, Corey

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

c-money,

What are you looking for in a replacement gun? Are you looking for: more adjustability, less recoil, better looking (not that there is anything wrong with the apperance of a 11-87), break open. Defining the parameters of what you are looking for in a replacement gun will help you immeasurably in your search. Just a little food for thought.

ec90t

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Got 2. one for 1700, one for 1800........merlyn.......

8. C-Money

C-Money Member

Well, I got my 11-87 when I was 10 years old. The gun is in great shape, I shoot it well. I just have a feeling that I would like a newer break open gun. Maybe I just want a new toy. Not sure, cause I shoot old faithful just fine. I may need to save up a little money. Corey

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Good luck Corey! Everyone is intitled to a new toy every once in a while.

ec90t

10. 90tee

90tee TS Member

Hey Corey,
    There u go! Merlyn has two 90ts in your price range. If you want a life time shootin piece, its the 90t. If you want cheap Japanese junk, its the Browning. Their chokes are terrible. Treat yourself to a quality 90t. You will even pick your average up a couple a targets. Good Luck!

11. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

I'd second what berettaman7 said. I sold a nice high rib 90T here several months back for $2,200. cls

12. bacon

bacon TS Member

Sold a good one today 1650.00

13. candyman

candyman TS Member

Don't know but I have a really nice model 3200 o/u.$1,800.00 or trade.Hershey Barr

14. hobart

hobart TS Member

Have used 90-T, adjustable comb (soft comb), moneymaker adjustable rib. Choked with one LF only. Crushes targets. $2500.00.

15. ec90t

ec90t Guest

90tee,

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but be careful about the statements made about Browning Shotguns. I have owned a lot of them and shoot one now. I have also owned a 90T high rib. The 90T is a very well made gun by those wonderful people at Kolar. But if you have a pocket full of money that you want to loose, just let me know and I'll bring my BPS Trap. Just name the game!

ec90t

16. shadow

shadow Active Member

Sold my low rib 90T a while back---$2400. Bought a used 85Tss and couldnt be happier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.