1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How many $$$$ to ring the bell on this auction.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ec90t, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

What a cool gun!

ec90t

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here's the description. A $42,000 value at a buy it now price of $19,000

"#62105 Perazzi - Italy. Here is a rare opportunity to own a fabulous factory Perazzi MX3 SCO-ORO Round Action Combo Ejector Field/Trap/Skeet Shotgun Set. Equipped with [5] sets of factory Perazzi monoblock vent rib barrels in 12ga. 2 3/4” O/U 27.5” I/IM, 20ga. O/U 26” w/ 3” chambers SK/SK, 28ga. O/U 26” w/ 2 3/4” chambers IM/F, 12ga. 2 3/4” O/U 29.5” IM/IC [ported], 12ga. 2 3/4” Top Single 34” IM [ported], [2] complete SCO forends with hardware, Weight: 8lbs with 12ga. barrels, SCO circassian walnut pistolgrip stock measures 14 7/8” LOP. Perazzi SCO engraved drop out trigger mechanism with gold washed internals, safe in gold and fire in gold, Bores are excellent throughout. Stunning and elaborate factory Perazzi Gold bulino game scenes by master engraver Campana and so signed, depicting Spaniel - Woodcock - Sprig and Partridge, surrounded surfaces are lavished with intricate ornamental scroll and bouquets. This gun was manufactured about 1986 as a Perazzi MX3-SCO ORO [2] barrel 12 bore trap combo, the other [3] Perazzi O/U barrels were added at a later date, as is common on Perazzi’s of this era. The gun shows little overall wear, and is cased in the proper 2 compartment factory Perazzi hardcase. Replacement cost for the complete shotgun set is approximately $42,000.00 USD. This is a no reserve penny auction that means the high bidder takes it. This gun is flat gorgeous in person, however I have supplied detailed images for your most critical review. Please ask all your important questions prior to bidding. Will ship to a licensed FFL holder only, and shipping is FREE, via UPS ground insured. Items are sold as is with no expressed warranties or guarantees, all sales final. Good luck and happy bidding!"

Eric

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=123180740

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I do not think it will bring that kind of money. The engraving is not full coverage looks like older style gun. I have been wrong plenty but this one looks too expensive for the quality the multiple barrels are it's real value IMHO.

5. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

0   0   0

I think I'll check the NC lottery web-site. If I won the pick 5 I'll make a bid. hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.