1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== How Many Times Will Democrats Outsmart Us? ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Let's look at the score card:

For the past couple decades, the Democrats outsmarted the Republicans by getting them to sell their souls for earmarks and personal gains, and effectively relinquish any legitimate claim they had on being fiscally responsible or controlling the size of government. By outsmarting the Republicans this way the Democrats eliminated the two primary reasons for voting Republican.

In 2005-2008, the Democrats outsmarted the Republicans by taking tens of millions of tax dollars (which, let’s be honest, are paid mostly by people inclined to vote Republican) and directing them to illegitimate organizations like Acorn who exist primarily for the purpose of influencing elections in favor of he Democrats. By outsmarting the Republicans this way the Democrats were able to basically “fix” the election using money provided by the very people who stood to lose the most.

In the 2008 Presidential election the Democrats outsmarted the Republicans by realizing that the dumbed-down American population -- especially those under 35 – were ripe for a “Camelot” where they could show how “open minded” and “progressive” they were by electing a black man with no executive experience whatsoever. Rather than taking advantage of this vulnerability, the Republicans decided to run aging dimwit John McCain, whose primary qualification was being a POW. To make things worse, in an 11th hour panic, they selected unknown Sarah Palin as his running mate mainly because she was sassy, pretty, and had a vagina (the obvious answer to defeating a black opponent) – a woman McCain had never even met, much less researched the qualifications or geopolitical savvy of.

Over the past 27 months the Democrats outsmarted the Republicans by spending more money than any administration in US history – all of it on credit – and most of it in ways that will further endear them to the slothful whose votes can be counted on in future elections. The Republicans, after gaining control of the House, sent John Boehner up against them on the 2011 budget negotiations. Boehner, armed primarily with a fake tan, a nervous chain smoking habit, and the absolute inability to refrain from bursting into tears like a schoolgirl at the drop of a hat, came out of the negotiations claiming “The Largest Spending Cut in American History.” Never mind the fact that it was a drop in the bucket compared to the massive spending increases the Democrats had just rammed down his throat. The Democrats gave up almost nothing and handed the Republicans an embarrassing defeat despite having control of the House. Democrat leadership was laughing in victory while most Republican voters were too ignorant to even recognize that they just got their asses handed to them (AGAIN).

And now for the infamous “Birther” issue: Over the past two years, which the Democrats wisely spent raising funds for what will be the largest Presidential campaign war-chest in history. We the Republicans, on the other hand, spent it arguing over a birth certificate. In the mean time, to the unsophisticated (i.e. most voters), we look like racists and hillbillies, while the Democrats look like the adults. The Democrats stayed silent for years laughing about this bogus nonsense until finally using it as a diversion yesterday to conseal the recent shake-up at the Pentagon and CIA. In the mean time, we mindlessly chatter over, once again, running another unelectable dolt like Donald Trump, Newt Gengrich or Sarah Palin in the next election. Here we are 18 months before our chance to unseat the President who is systematically ruining our country and our kids' futures, and we've got no clear qualified candidate in place to stop him.

So who on TS.com is dumb enough to defend these mounting catastophic Republican failures and claim we're on the right track?

-Gary

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Gary, all of us need to look past the us and them mentality that we have. Both dem and repubs have been writing checks with tax payer dollars to the point that were now broke. We couldn't buy a cheeseburger on credit. I agree that liberal spending is a large part of the problem but so is our defense budget. As a country we need to set aside the social issues that divide the nation and have our politicians focus on fiscal responsibility and job creation and putting a floor under the housing market. Until that happens I'm afraid the country will be in limbo. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Excellent and realistic strategy, Chuck!

Better yet, we could all just close our eyes, click our heels together three times, and maybe our Fairy Godmother will show up and make everything better.

-Gary

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

It could happen Gary if people looked at the substance of a candidates stance on the budget and not only their views on abortion and god. While I agree that these issues are very important to people ,you can't pay off our debt with a bible. So it can be done. The question is will it? Good luck Chuck Hrosik

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Abortion, abortion, abortion. I get so tired of hearing who's for it and who's against it. Who cares, except the woman that has to decide. That single issue seems to be the bottom line on who gets elected. In the end it overrides just about every other issue. People will vote with their pocketbook until the abortion issue raises it's ugly head. Then they seem to forget their pocketbooks or anything else. In my opinion the majority of voters (especially Republicans) are dummed downed one issue sheep that in the end will subjugate themselves to only the issue of ABORTION. And I am a Republician......

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Ego of Trump >= Ego of Obama.......two peas of the same pod....

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's interesting that nearly everyone reading this is going to vote Republican in the next Presidential election (even me if they don't nominate another dimwit) and yet nobody after 300+ views feels strongly enough about theor party to defend them against any of my accusations. This leads me to the following conclusions:

1) What I've said is completely true.

2) We'll continue to accept and vote for "The lesser of two evils" until the corrupt 2-Party system finally destroys our country.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.