1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How many registered members on TS.Com?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Aug 8, 2013.

1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Whats the #/s? Just curious what this site has done if it has been growing, level or declined?

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Thats a question for David !!!

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

There has been a 22% increase in Idiots in general posters over the last 5 years. That's up about 4%, but a 12% decrease in Trolls and disgruntled posters from Wisconsin. Posters that have never shot Trap, but want to sell stuff is up a whopping 64% and whiney spoiled overfed junior shooters that like to complain is up just slightly at 2%. Women posters who like to spew out advise are down 42% while lonely Senior Vet members that are not taking their meds but enjoy stirring the pot are up an unprecedented 78% from just 5 years ago.

Those are the stats.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a lonely Dr. looking for a companion? That has to be a first, eh?

6. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Tron, you did forget one very important statistic.

A 6% increase of those that just don't really care about the other stats. :)

Ajax

7. twotimer

twotimer Member

36% of all statistics are made up! Mike

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm scared to ask which category of those stats I fall under. Yikes.

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Tron, you forgot yet another important stat.!!! 90% of all fish are found in only 10% of the water. break em all. Jeff -------- I hope your not losing your touch!!! LOL.

10. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

First the IRS, then the FEC and now members of Congress are harassing conservative groups with illegal oversight or intrusive / veiled threatening questions.

So, which government agency do you work for ? What will you do with the information on membership ? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Gene in Illinois

11. himark

himark Well-Known Member

So you guys think the ATA stats are important to watch to gauge progress or decline but do not care whats in your own back yard eh?

12. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I really doubt that David would release those figures. Ross Puls

13. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

why dont we do a count off?? #1

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Other than David, I am the only one that knows authoritatively... 9643 as of yesterday. Read-em and weep. I use a modified NSA algorithm that updates at midnight. I'll give you a new report tomorrow.

Snowden and I are drinkin buds...

15. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Gee, and I thought you fell into Tron's stats.

16. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

I don't known the numbers but this is a great sight even with all the BS!I buy, I sale, I get alot of information, I give out alot of information about our Club and Club's around us. Seems to me like everyone cares! Shooters are great people! But I do think their is fewer shooters each day. John C

17. hera200

hera200 Member

I really think that MR HARDWARE is correct about the numbers on this site dropping off and think its a shame. I also feel that people being "jumped on" sometimes just for asking a question in rudely aggressive ways discourages some from posting who may have otherwise participated. Everyone should have the right to his opinion without worry about being made a fool of.
    Yes some posters may not seem overly bright but we still can use their input to add to our TS site numbers. I must admit that I have always been treated well in any of my posts so have nothing to personally complain about BUT I have seen others who I do not think that applies to (and maybe sometimes deservedly so)
    Trying our best to remain a little respectful (no matter how difficult that may be) is probably good for all of us in the long run.....BUD

18. himark

himark Well-Known Member

MX2G.....I would guess you are probably very accurate.

19. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING. TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING.

20. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

9643 members. 150 actually shoot ATA targets, 120 are league shooters, and 15 are boisterous Cardinal backers. 10 are "Sparta forever" guys, 347 sporting guys hoping to learn something from the trap guys, 6 progressives that don't post unless it's political, 27 staunch conservatives, 947 who don't have a clue, 1 Dr. that is....well lets say.....conversational, and 1 troll who I won't name(but it's spelled T-R-O-N).

The rest,.....8,034, are lurkers.

(edit) Sorry Jack, 1 guy that buys all the good stuff before we can make an offer....
    8033 are lurkers.

Search tags for this page

how many mambers are regestered ecet ts