1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How many pictures is too many?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sliverbulletexpress, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

You decide. Is Hype a word?

2. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I guess if he is paying for it, he can have as many as he wants.

I like this statement...

<I>Again, this is am amazing weapon. If you want a trap competition grade shotgun, it is hard to imagine how you could do better than this one. I suppose you could spend $100,000 on a Perazzi but as far as every day use weapons go they do not come any better than this one</I>

$100,000 Perazzi Pffftttt yeah right....

Correct me if I am wrong, but he alleges this is a BT-100. I have a BT-100 and this is no where near what mine looks like. I believe the BT-100 was stamped on the side of the receiver.

$2400?!?!?!?!

Bryan

3. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

0   0   0

This guy obviously knows very little about trap "weapons", but has a whole lot to say about them

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thats a plain old BT 99. Its a 2004 model if i deciphered the serial # right. Not a BT 100 by any way shape or form. My understanding of the ad is he wants to trade for a higher grade BT 99 or BT 100.

And yes, WAYYYYYY too many pics. Doesn't matter how many times you photo it, its still a plain BT 99 worth maybe a grand. Throw in the case $1100. The guy is nuts. JMHO

He is entertaining to read..

5. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

0   0   0

If he had a picture of the front sight with a green Hi-Viz insert, I might have looked longer..... TO EACH HIS OWN..... good find....LOL.........Grubby.....

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Boy,

If this is not a case of 'BUYER BEWARE' I don't know what is. He doubled the price he paid for all and is hoping to find a sucker.........Bernie

PS: NO WAY IS THIS A BT-100

7. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It's a slow morning here....I actually counted the pictures.....how many do you think he has listed for this BT-99?

8. bebloomster

bebloomster TS Member

0   0   0

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I quit counting at 100,000.

9. RAScott

RAScott Member

0   0   0

All those pictures, and a big scratch on the rh side of the comb and on the rh side of the stock. HAHAHA "weapon"?

I guess even gun broker has trolls.

Bob S

10. neofight

neofight TS Member

0   0   0

If you scroll down real fast, it makes for a very interesting movie. I set mine on auto-scroll and still had time to pop some corn. Who are these women in the three photos? Is the one in the middle Yvonne DiCarlo? Moms Mably? it's hard to tell from that angle, maybe need more pix to figure it out.

I have an old Duncan yo-yo and a frog on a string, maybe he'll trade me.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Somebody send this idiot the email worm bomb.

HM

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

I just happened upon this and started scrolling threw the pictures, my old computer is not too fast so I thought it had stalled but no I kept scrolling and on and on I couldn't believe it. When I first saw the ad I thought this is going to be a very special shotgun, then I see the pictures and no, it's an ordinary gold trigger bt99 one with really plain wood on it to boot. I believe this is the worst case of a ordinary gun overhyped I've seen yet. I just had to share. I'm so proud to have finally posted something on ts.com that a few others enjoyed as much as me.

Now then I hope I don't get outbid on this beauty. LOL.

13. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

0   0   0

1st picture title - BrowningB99329.jpg
    last picture title BrowningB99001.jpg.

328 Pictures. Wow.

14. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice case tho

15. RAScott

RAScott Member

0   0   0

I have but one thing to add WTF! And an americase too. How much for the towel? The light stand is required for the photo shoot? must have sounded something like this: ok, work-it BT, thats it, Thats it, look ordinary, oh no, thats the one perfect.

I think someone got a new camera?

Bob S

16. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

wow! and I thought the nine pictures that I used for my MX10RS ad were too many.................

17. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Give the guy a break. I'd rather have a ton of pictures than not enough. (300 plus is overkill though, I use about 20 when selling a $1000 gun) Pics don't cost anything except your time if you use a free pic hosting website, and time is what gun dealers have lots of. The guy's sold quite a few guns and has great feedback. Lots of pics and a big description seems to be his MO, as all his auctions have lots of pics. I'm not about to take the time to research what exactly the shotgun is, as I don't care. He may not know the value, or is going by a book, but he doesn't seem like he's trying to fool anyone.

18. grntitan

0   0   0

I think we should all pitch together and buy this gun. Poor guy. He is obviously down on his luck and we are not being friendly Trap shooters. Whatever happened to helping fellow man? I'll start a fund drive for this BT seller.

Not...............................LMAO

19. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That guns not really for sale....its along the lines of a nigerian scam. Read it again....the english syntax and his usage of the language is all wrong.

Scam.

20. grntitan

0   0   0

Jeff P--Are you serious or being sarcastic?

If your serious please explain how you came to that. I'm not seeing it but it doesn't matter, i ain't buying it. Honestly if anyone is so stupid to believe his info and buy that gun for $2400, they deserved it. 5 minutes on line would show how off base this guy is on BT's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.