1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how many have i shot??????????????????????????????

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by vdt, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

here is a product i make for the shooter who can not remember how many shells they has shot at a station ,clip it on your belt or shooting coat or vest,simple but it works....$20.00+shipping

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I just tear of the shell box top and place it in my shell pouch. Shells are packaged 5 to a row. When the row is empty I have fired the required 5 shots at the post and time to move. Many shooter do the same. Works well, right? WRONG!!! How many times has the shell box on your waist be bumped lightly, just enough to scramble the shells in box? Ever tried to sit down or stand up with an open box of shells in a holder on your waist?

I LIKE THIS PRODUCT. Marc

3. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I'll take my chances with the shells maybe moving a bit once in a while than having to definitely reload this gizmo on every single station change. I can only recall ONE instance where a shell fell out of the box and into the pocket which threw me off.

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

0   0   0

I have a vest that has a chest pocket. I put 5 shells in it as I move to the next station. I never have any problems doing that.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm sure the other four shooters will appreciate the time spent waiting between stations while you fill your shell carrier.

6. skeetshooter1978

skeetshooter1978 TS Member

0   0   0

I think it's a nice product. I'm sure the other shooters won't notice a thing as they will be too busy taking their geritol! I always thought if you didnt have anything nice to say that you should just shut up!

7. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great for reloaders who do not box their shells...

Doc

8. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Don't fill it with live shells, fill it with the empties. Dump the empty hulls in your pouch as you move. This won't take any extra time. Good product VDT.

9. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

i am always on lead-off ,one other thing to keep my mind on my job ,no need to count,o by the way this is one of my secrets in keeping a 97.7 average at 70 years of age

10. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

NOT to be a smart a$$ but I was always told that was part of the scorekeepers job, that said I like Rastoffs idea. Ross

11. revbook

revbook Member

0   0   0

I keep 5 shells in the right pocket of my shooting vest and the rest in the left pocket. When I complete a station I move 5 more shells from the left pocket to the right pocket.

Don

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

skeet..........practice what you preach?

That being said its a nice woodworking project that some will find handy and useful. But like all products there should be civilized comments allowed, pro and con!!

13. Diamond Grade

Diamond Grade TS Member

0   0   0

Price please. DG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.