1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How many days off do you have??? Healthcare rel.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Just got to thinking using hussein's numbers of 50,000,000 uninsured that will be under the new plan. With the HUGE success of "Cash for Clunkers" and just how utilized it was in such a short amount of time, what could this do to the healthcare "system".

Have you ever had to wait in the ER for a broken ankle,,,,in the doctor's office for a sinus infection,,,,I mean with all the "others" that now have FREE care,,,,why go to the store and BUY, bandaids, neo-sporin, aloe vera/solarcaine, aspirin, etc. when you could go to the DOCTOR'S office and get it for FREE. When I have to go to the doctor, I schudule a time and may have to WAIT up to 30-45 minutes to get in,,,,now add 40% more to that time and now you may need to take a day off to go to the doctor,,,,how long will/can an employer put up with you being off the job getting your flu shot etc.

Here's a novel idea,,,,take $28 BILLION and set up FREE clinics for those who "don't have insurance" and LEAVE THE REST OF US _ALONE_!!!!!

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

When they finish wrecking the healthcare system, they're going to try their hand at other types of demolition. They're already practicing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.