1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How many ccw permit holders...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I'll start off, I went and got mine a month ago because of the way things are going nowadays. Will not sit idly by and wait for someone to make out the report.

Looks like with what happened in VA. it was none too soon. In a town about 30 miles from my front door, today, we had one man arrested for the planning of kidnapping and killing 13 people. Plus this morning the largest college in the area was locked locked down because two students sent terroristic threats to a teacher. Both guys were arrested. Preemptive strike you might say. Too bad they didn't do that earlier this week in VA.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

My employer will not allow firearms on their property. subject to termination.

3. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

I`ve had a permit for over 25 years.

Tom R.

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Me too, same as TommyT-Rex

5. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

My wife and I for about a year now,don't leave home without it. Dan

6. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Have had mine 12+ years.....99.9% of the time my carry gun is on me. I feel naked without it. That's the sad reality of the times we live in.

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

7. Al P

Al P TS Member

To those of you who have had these CCW's for a long time, what states are you from?

In Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County,CA, it's like pulling teeth.

Al P

8. gotbass

gotbass Member

Close to 18 years, can't take to work, but carry most of the rest of the time, given current events and the fact that I work in a county office I may just stick one of the pieces in my briefcase, don't show it and no one will know it.

9. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Pennsylvania

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

10. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I had one in Massachusetts for a couple of years before I was transferred to Virginia. I've had a Virginia CCW for 10 years or so. I don't routinely carry because of employer and military base restrictions (defense contractor), but at other times I might be. You'd never know...

11. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Got my CCW in Va.

12. cnsane

cnsane Member

Aww, $h!+ You mean to tell me I was supposed to ask someone's permission and pay a fee before I took personal responsibility for my own safety and well-being. I guess that makes me an armed criminal, according to the Media.. Be hard to live with that if I had respect for bad laws. Good thing I live in a State where it's a Misdemeanor instead of Illinois where it's a Felony. Welcome to the New Millenium, where we shall all end up being legislated into criminals.

13. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

14. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Louisiana
    Sonny Daniels

15. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I have an application in for Utah. They tell me that the wait is about two months now. Lots of people found out about the Utah permits and they are flooded with applications from out of state. They still issue them with a smile, God bless em. Nebraska now has a CCW law but they allow cities to restrict carry. I just called up Kalbredo (sp) gas stations today and told the corporate office that I would not be buying anything from them as long as they had the "no weapons" sign up on their establishments. It doesn't help unless they know they are getting hit in their pocketbook. They notice that.

jim brown

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    BigM-Perazzi, quote: "My employer will not allow firearms on their property. subject to termination."<br>
    <br>
    Same here, and my company truck is an extension of company property.<br>
    <br>
    What I do on my own time is none of their business.

17. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

i've had a ccw permit for about 2yrs. before, i carried one most of the time anyhow. ever since vietnam,i just don't feel safe without a gun on me or near me. for years i have slept with one on the bed. i guess it's like a security blanket? if it was mandatory to carry,there would not be 31 people dead in virginia today! people had better wake up and at least be prepared to protect themselves,cause the police cannot do it. i'll carry until they put me in the ground.

18. HARD CAST

HARD CAST TS Member

Kansas.

19. wam6187

wam6187 TS Member

I've had mine (issued in KY) going on five years now.

Bill

20. Trapmike

Trapmike TS Member

I live in the People's Republic of New Jersey so it is not going to happen for anytime soon. Darn blue state. I am going to apply for my Florida non-resident card which will give me reciprocity in like 22 states, so when i leave the wonderful state of nj to go hunting else where i will be able to carry.

Mike S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how many ccw holders in aldie va