1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how many are for universal health?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

little poll

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

it has worked in one country I know of

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Go to a Va center. That's universal health care. Alot of interns a and a lot of new doctors. Many don't speak english that well. Doctor turn over is high. AMAZING doctors are reasonably good. Just ask for second opnions.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

It's fine if you don't mind waiting 5 or 6 months to see a doctor. HMB

5. smsnyder

How about combination health care as well as private care? People who can afford private doctors buy there own plan. People who can't afford to pay for health care go to government facility. Make everyone pay into health care like car insurance.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

NO. Welfare sounded like a good idea at one time too.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

snyder.....you have taken my point.

8. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

No thanks, I would prefer to see an American Dr. all the time and not have to be in the lotto for who picks me..

Gary

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

cigar,

What country has it "worked" in?

10. smsnyder

i just heard on tv one couple pays $28,000 in health care a year. I pay $10,000 for me and my wife a year. That's insane. How can the average person pay those rates?

11. smsnyder

If everyone is forced to pay into health care rates WILL come down.

12. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

Not sure about universal,but somthyng has to be done,after paying my Ins premium,I have no cash left over for meds,or Dr bills !and have worked 2 jobs for 17 years or so and that gets old real fast!

13. bocephus

bocephus Member

If everyone is "forced" to pay for health care how is that incentive to lower rates? geez another brainless libtard....

14. smsnyder

Because more money will go into the system. A pool as many businesses do now. If more money is going into system it will lower the risk factor for insurance companies.

15. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I have a question for SMSnyder,
    How are did you arrive at your conclusion that people without care now are going to start paying in the future?

16. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

30% of the people in the US don't make an "income". They are leaches on the system, and pay no taxes. The next class, the real middle class, about 32%, only pays about 2.9% of the taxes. These are the people Sadama is talking about. Another blend of people are stuck above $250,000 but below the highest tax bracket. They pay 27% of the taxes. The top class pays the rest. When was the last time a poor person hired you? The government has done so well managing my tax dollars on S&L's, prime morgages's,and social security, why hell yes I want them to handle my health care......NOT! Think about it....Stupid question!

17. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Ditto for DC!

Buz

18. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Could you imagine how many people out there would say "no, I don't think I want to go through 14 years of college to become a doctor just to make a few thousand more than someone who only went to college for 4 years". It's a fact that's been proven in Canada, if everyone has government health care, doctor's income will decrease. People don't go to be doctor's JUST because they want to help everyone. It, at the moment, is a pretty good paying job. If the pay decreases, either number of doctors will decrease, or the amount of education required to be a doctor will have to decrease, which in turn, decreases quality of care you are getting. So, is it really worth it? Josh

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Universal health care" - What happens when they take your health care, ration you part of it, and give the other part to those who won't work or illegal aliens.

20. shooter 50

shooter 50 TS Member

Against!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.