1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Americans Have Died

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JBrooks, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

so that we don't have to bow down to some foreign ruler?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JGK-xbXxMw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JGK-xbXxMw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The guy just seems to have a hatred for the American way and our nation doesn't he?

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

If the dumocrats have there way , You will change your name from Likestoshoot to cantShoot. Or maybe you just dont get it.NO LAUGHING MATTER!!! Jeff

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The difference is I appreciate and honor their sacrifice.

So come on LtS. Tell us why your boy is bowing down to a king?

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

OK, I stole this line, so I won't take credit for it but it is still funny

"when he bows down it looks like he dragged his foot.... he must have stepped in the camel shit left from the idling camels out front"

6. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Well Brooksie he has done one thing that I agree with wholeheartedly. He has, and still is effectively arming America to the point that the citizenry will only stand being screwed with for so long. The whelp can't resist himself. He has the punk generation quality of "immediate gratification". He wants to get all this crap out as quickly as possible. This, in my opinion will neutralize him and his policies as soon as the 2010 elections. He is disgusting isn't he. Bowing to that ass-rag, then making another apology for American success. I can't be in the same room when he's on.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hey, wait a minute...you mean it isn't just George Bush that's in bed with the Saudis?

Well I'll be damned...

8. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

He kissed some serious European bottom today, what a disgusting puke. That's one Un American POS. You hear me Trappy?

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The Europeans just pissed on his shoes.

10. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Obama bowed down to express gratitude for the food stamps the king gave him. Someone better tell him not to lick the glue on those things. Research has concluded that the glue causes sickle cell anemia....

11. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

The thing that bothers me most about jbrooks is his racist attitude about everything. You are so predictable you are pathetic. I think that your contribution to this web site is so dumb that is sincerely hurts the credibility of this web site. You are ill-informed and blinded by your racism. You think that everything you read on the internet is true as long as it fit your twisted agenda. You need to find some place to vent your racist bull shit that has nothing to do with trapshooting. Everything you post has a racist overtone and is some how about politics. The problem is that your bull shit has nothing to do with shooting or the ownership of guns. Go find some other place to vent your frustration about your personal bull shit. You have a group of pacifiers that respond to your post’s, that are just as inept as you are. Today someone in New York killed a lot of people in a mass shooting. It hurts our cause of gun ownership, but you and the others that post with some of the most ridicules bull shit do not help our cause. This is a trapshooting web site. Why don’t you spend your time with the drug addict Rush L. Rush does not have the balls to be as racist as you, so show him the way! You probably think that you are a sportsman, I bet you don’t even have any kind of license, hunting or fishing and I bet you are not even registered to vote. You voice such a strong opinion on everything political but contribute zero on shooting issues. Well there are many other sites that you and your followers can get involved in that are political in nature. I can check your voting record just give me your name and address, it is public record

12. jcw62

jcw62 TS Member

like-to-shoot name one country that has ever had a black leader that is successful, take a look at Zimbabwe 30 years after Mugabe who redistributed the wealth, a country that was the bread basket of Africa, now look at it after all of the farm land was confiscated from the white farmers and given to the black who have done nothing with it....you can call this a racist statement if you like but it is a truthful statement. ukwildcat for you also sparky.

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's pretty sad to see the race card being played to defend Obama.

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"The thing that bothers me most about jbrooks is his racist attitude about everything."

What is racist about the opening thread?

"Subject: How Many Americans Have Died so that we don't have to bow down to some foreign ruler?"

I don't remember jbrook's posts being racist, but I'll pay closer attention. And by the way, the title of this site "trapshooters.com" not "trapshooting.com". That's why you're allowed to complain about something other than shooting.

15. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Obama bowed down to express gratitude for the food stamps the king gave him. Someone better tell him not to lick the glue on those things. Research has concluded that the glue causes sickle cell anemia....

16. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

The thing that bothers me most about jbrooks is his racist attitude about everything. You are so predictable you are pathetic. I think that your contribution to this web site is so dumb that is sincerely hurts the credibility of this web site. You are ill-informed and blinded by your racism. You think that everything you read on the internet is true as long as it fit your twisted agenda. You need to find some place to vent your racist bull shit that has nothing to do with trapshooting. Everything you post has a racist overtone and is some how about politics. The problem is that your bull shit has nothing to do with shooting or the ownership of guns. Go find some other place to vent your frustration about your personal bull shit. You have a group of pacifiers that respond to your post’s, that are just as inept as you are. Today someone in New York killed a lot of people in a mass shooting. It hurts our cause of gun ownership, but you and the others that post with some of the most ridicules bull shit do not help our cause. This is a trapshooting web site. Why don’t you spend your time with the drug addict Rush L. Rush does not have the balls to be as racist as you, so show him the way! You probably think that you are a sportsman, I bet you don’t even have any kind of license, hunting or fishing and I bet you are not even registered to vote. You voice such a strong opinion on everything political but contribute zero on shooting issues. Well there are many other sites that you and your followers can get involved in that are political in nature. I can check your voting record just give me your name and address, it is public record

17. jcw62

jcw62 TS Member

like-to-shoot name one country that has ever had a black leader that is successful, take a look at Zimbabwe 30 years after Mugabe who redistributed the wealth, a country that was the bread basket of Africa, now look at it after all of the farm land was confiscated from the white farmers and given to the black who have done nothing with it....you can call this a racist statement if you like but it is a truthful statement. ukwildcat for you also sparky.

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's pretty sad to see the race card being played to defend Obama.

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"The thing that bothers me most about jbrooks is his racist attitude about everything."

What is racist about the opening thread?

"Subject: How Many Americans Have Died so that we don't have to bow down to some foreign ruler?"

I don't remember jbrook's posts being racist, but I'll pay closer attention. And by the way, the title of this site "trapshooters.com" not "trapshooting.com". That's why you're allowed to complain about something other than shooting.

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

stupidity runs in pairs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.