1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How many 100's from 27 at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dewnys, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewnys

Dewnys TS Member

How many people have broken 100 straight from the 27 at the Grand American. I'm sure I could research this but someone may have an idea off hand.

Sam

2. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

I have watched one. The year Eric Shroyer did it. My buddy Dan Collins ( now deceased ) was on the squad and I watched every shot. I was really pulling for him and I was probably more nervous than he was. Nubs Wagner.

3. zinger

zinger Member

and let's not forget last year Charlie Burkhous was the first 100 registered in handicap from the 27yd line! Also, Dennis DeVaux (sp?) from Mass? didn't he win the GAH a few years back?

4. zinger

zinger Member

and let's not forget last year Charlie Burkhous was the first 100 registered in handicap from the 27yd line! Also, Dennis DeVaux (sp?) from Mass? didn't he win the GAH a few years back?

5. Robert Long

Robert Long Member

Dan Bonillas was the first to do so in 1975 in the Friday prelimenary handicap.

Rob

6. perga1

perga1 Active Member

In 1988 Britt was tied by a shooter on the 26 yard line. His name is Tom Jacome. He is from MA. Dennis Deveaux did break 100 from the 27 to win the GAH and he is from Vermont. JRM

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

The first 100/100 from the 27 to win the Grand American Handicap was Reg Jakamowski (spelling?), from Antioch, Ill. in 1974 or 05, wasn't it?

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Shootlow: I admire your talent. Pleas rub a lucky stone and send it to me please! I need all the help can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.