1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How long

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just wondering, how long will all the Obama supporters wait till they say we want a do-over? Anyone wanna bet that next months unemployment numbers go over 8%.

Phil Berkowitz

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Phil,

I'm scared of all kinds of scenarios over the next 6 months. Thats not to mention the next 4 years. I fear a rocky scary road ahead.

P.S. I bet you are spot on with the unemployment.

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

The czars have been in training and waiting to be unleashed. There's no more campaigning left to do so you don't have to worry about pis-ing off the gun owners. Look for the EPA to look at gun clubs for lead issues. There's payback to be had and the NRA, being no friend of this Administration, would likely be a target. May be some kind of end-around with the U.N. but definitely our lives will be affected this next 4 years; replacing a retiring conservative judge on the Supreme Court will change our lives for years. I swear we will be able to say "I told you so" to our friends on this blog who sees no correlation between liberal radicals and gun control issues. Look at Chicago or Cook County wanting a tax of $25.00 per firearm sold as a recent example. If you get a chance listen to the Beatles "Taxman" as George Harrison wrote this song in protest of the British taxation system. We will pay. BT100dc

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

No, the Obama supporters don't work anyway, so why would they care how high the employment rate goes?

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Exactly, when your appointed, your appointed. You don't have to do a damn thing. Your appointed. Maybe you can get S.S. protection like Valerie Jarret, and won't get killed like the Benghazi ambassador. When a Czar, always a Czar. Charlie

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hopefully the Prez will continue to take lavish vacations, work on his golf game and live the good life, after all he's worked very hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.