1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How long until Zimmerman is 're-tried'

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BryanF, Jul 13, 2013.

1. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

How long until Zimmerman is

How long until Zimmerman is charged with Federal crimes?

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Monday, I'm guessing.

3. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

He is being retried right now, as I write this, on Fox News of all places.
    I wish they would SHUT UP ALREADY! The President of the United States and the media created this. The same type of thing happens all the time, examples are rampant, and they have not prosecuted. We need to all stop watching these ?news? programs, when you have cable, they know for sure that we are.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

silly

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yup. Liberal double jeopardy, oops, I mean, violating civil rights charges will be filed sometime next week. Count on it.

Zimmerman's attorneys better start carpet bombing lawsuits for violating HIS civil rights with withheld evidence, false prosecution, etc.

6. Hank55

Hank55 Member

I'm quite sure as we speak that our racist President and his racist Att. Gen. Eric Holder are trying to figure out what happened. "How could a jury not see the case the way that we did as an attack on blacks?" Obama and his justice department used our taxpayer money to try and sway public opinion to think their way and it didn't work for the most part. I applaud the jury and the sane thinking American people for not taking the bait. We can't allow this President to continue to separate the people of this country the way he has for race reasons, he's a fraud and always will be.

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Where was Obama and Holder when the black guy shot the baby while trying to rob its mother???

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, the Racist In-Chief and his henchman Holder are not going to stand for a fact-based verdict, especially after they shot their mouths off prematurely.

Can you imagine how angry the First Witch is? Imagine her rage. They've probably got her locked up in a vault like they did the last few months before the 2008 election.

-Gary

gw22_2008_0303332.jpg

9. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

This is what the people want because we don't vote and the minority does, and they rule!!

10. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

The above website sorta-kinda tells us what Zimmerman is looking at and what his attorneys are contemplating. The not guilty verdict rendered by the "Finders of Fact" ( Jury ) triggers the lawyers because, de facto and de jure, the prosecution violated the law immunizing him from prosecution. They did it as a political act and to appease the violent mobs outside. The alphabet 'news' woodpeckers that altered 911 recordings to make Zimmerman guilty in public are liable for damages. The State is liable for damages. The County is liable for damages. We ain't seen nothing yet and the sad fact is that we might not see what goes on to slap the taste out of the political agitators mouths when the 'failure to disclose exculpatory evidence' suit takes place and the 'false arrest' suit and the 'defamation' suits etc. take place because the 'news' folk aren't interested in justice. Only in perception.

Don T. Littleton CO

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Throw her a banana so she will shut her nasty Chimpanzee mouth ... What a fugly woman, that is if she is a woman ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I don't know if they will federally charge Zimmerman or not. If they do they had better fix the jury. There is zero evidence that Zimmerman is a racist. I am thinking they probably won't bring charges. They can't afford to lose again.

Darr

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, now that you mention it the Fed Govt may want to avoid any further embarrassment.

-Gary