1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How long is long enough?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mixer, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Barring any unforeseen circumstances 12 days is a very long to ship. What does the shipper/seller say?

Eric

2. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

0   0   0

I wish you luck.I would like to share this with you.A couple of years ago I purchased a shotgun forearm and some duck and goose calls from an ebay seller. I sent payment seller said they mailed items two days after receiving payment. Two weeks past still no items. I made contact with seller they assured me they sent items. Almost a full thirty days went past still no goods, I contacted seller they were in disbelief and said they were going to send me my money back. The next day my package arrived to me.It some how got lost in transition.
    The itens were shipped when the seller said they shipped it. I made contact to the seller to let them know not to send payment back.The seller in my case was not at fault.

I would be concerned if the seller is not responding. As I never lost contact with seller in my case. I hope things work out for you. Did you run a search on the forums on the seller to see if they are on here alot and have had good transaction? I always do a search before buying anything on this sight.

Good luck.

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I mailed a check to a guy 700 miles from me. It took 7 days. I was upset. He said it happens all the time in his area.

Ajax

4. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

0   0   0

What exactly are you measuring and who is doing the measuring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.