1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How late can I register for Fridays Handicap?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

You may want to call and ask when registration closes.

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

r44u77, you might not want to tell anyone who you are, I don't think they let left wing liberals shoot at Linn Creek. Most conservatives won't forget your liberal rantings. The sad thing is you really believe Osama is a better choice than McCain and that he is pro everything you believe in. You probably don't believe he wants to take your guns away, well he does no matter what he says now. So go to Linn Creek and enjoy the day and enjoy shooting your trap gun because it may be one of the last times you do. If you liberals succeed in electing Osama I hope you are the ones that are hit first with higher taxes and suffer more than anyone that voted against him.

I apologize to everyone else reading this thread, but r44u77 shouldn't be among our ranks.

Steve

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Right On, Steve! Guess he can't figure out how long it takes to drive 180 miles...???? The gene pool is still BONE DRY!

Don't go away mad, r44u77...just GO AWAY!

AndyH

4. spritc

spritc Active Member

Now you change your story, another liberal flip-flopper. We all know what you are and who you'll vote for, you've proved that to us before in previous threads even if you have deleted them.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.