1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@ How it really is.. on TS.com @@@

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ditto!

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Haven't had a bad deal on here yet and I have spent in excess of a years income. Bill

3. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I have to agree with you! I've "met" so many good people here....thru emails, phone calls, buying and selling and shooting at new clubs. I met a gentleman in a parking lot at a club one day and he asked me if I was Yvonne???? I asked how I knew him and he said he recognised the "shot bag products" I was carrying! He said he saw them on TS.com and wondered if I was THE Yvonne (everyone knows my name). Great bunch of people here :)

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Jerry B and thanks Jerry for posting this so I could jump on and second your feelings well said.

I hope all TS.com users have a Happy and Loving Holliday season family and friends are my/our true treasures.

Buddy

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jerry; I'm making my winter trip to your fair state the end of February. Do you get up to Gainsville or Robinson Ranch for the chain? It might be nice to meet a friendly adversary.

Don

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thanks to the great people on TS.com, I have found places to shoot when in Florida and Las Vegas. I have found help with my PW loader. I have received a lot of help and advise on my Winchester SX1.

The best thing about TS.com though, is the entertaiment from reading many of the posts. It is great to be able to learn a great deal while totally enjoying the time spent doing it.

Thanks to all, and I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas.

Jim

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jerry; When it gets closer to Feb. I'll firm it up with you. I've got a couple of annual board meetings screwing up my leaving before the 12th.

Don

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Dream on shorty. You and I will never see eye to eye.

I promise to stand on a chair to more equalize things when we meet at the Silver Dollar in March. Bring backup!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.